Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitcoin Faucet - What is exact strategy? - page 2. (Read 329 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Hello BCTalker!

I am using freebitco.in faucet since year now but I dont see hitting myself into any jackpot and neither I am getting lucky at lottery.

How exactly this system work and what are the steps that I must ensure to hit myself with a jackpot. ?

DO I need to deposit lots of money to turn algorithm on my side?

When you talked about gambling, everyone will say that it is based on luck, not something that you can really predict the outcome. And if you can predict that you are going to win it, and where is that surprise then? Btw I am old user too but only recently being active, yet I never hit it by using faucet, some of them said you need to make deposit but in the end if you do not have that luck how are you going to win any lottery?
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
The problem with FreeBitcoin Faucet is that there are too many users. This faucet is very popular, so you can not grab larger BTC amount, because of too many players from the whole world. Unfortunately there is not the decision of that problem, you can try at different times per day may be.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
No matter what the people on here want to make you believe, there is no secret strategy that would make you win the lottery

or let you win higher amounts of money on the FREE ROLL on the faucet. Some people are advertising bots that are supposed

to beat the house on the Multiplier betting option, but that is not true at all. These guys just want to fool newbies into joining

with their referral link and then they make money, when you lose money with their bot. Just watch out, there are a lot of

scammers out there.  Wink  The FREE ROLL and Multiplier and Lotto on this site is PROVABLY FAIR, so everything is based on

luck.  Cheesy
They wont able to sustain and last for how many years if they aren't provably fair.Even they do have high House edge with their hi-lo game but still there are lots of people who do join or play up with just their own free claims and also can be used to purchase up tickets.About those bots coming out in the market which do claim and guaranteed you out to make profits with the site then it is just a pure bullshit because being profitable in gambling would always matter with luck.

They can if nobody can prove that their or other sites Provably Fair system is fake. A lot of sites says they are Provably Fair,

but when you dig deeper, then you realize that they are lying. They have a high house edge, because people use a lot of the

faucets income to gamble, so it is just their own expenses that are being circulated. The luck part is also not 100% correct,

because some games require a bit of skill to make some money. Just look at what the people are doing at some of these

Dice / Sport Betting sites with bots. {Bustabit / Seuntjies etc.}  Wink 
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
No matter what the people on here want to make you believe, there is no secret strategy that would make you win the lottery

or let you win higher amounts of money on the FREE ROLL on the faucet. Some people are advertising bots that are supposed

to beat the house on the Multiplier betting option, but that is not true at all. These guys just want to fool newbies into joining

with their referral link and then they make money, when you lose money with their bot. Just watch out, there are a lot of

scammers out there.  Wink  The FREE ROLL and Multiplier and Lotto on this site is PROVABLY FAIR, so everything is based on

luck.  Cheesy
They wont able to sustain and last for how many years if they aren't provably fair.Even they do have high House edge with their hi-lo game but still there are lots of people who do join or play up with just their own free claims and also can be used to purchase up tickets.About those bots coming out in the market which do claim and guaranteed you out to make profits with the site then it is just a pure bullshit because being profitable in gambling would always matter with luck.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
As the others has mentioned, there is no strategy in winning the jackpot (200$) at the free rolls or winning the lottery.
It all depends on luck.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074

luck.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
How many times a day you play? The normal scenario even if you play every hour is that you don't hit the jackpot, so keep playing, because it's free, and don't waste your money. Remember that if you deposit money it is an EV- game.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
How exactly this system work and what are the steps that I must ensure to hit myself with a jackpot. ?

You cant ensure yourself yet all results are on random theres no such steps needed for you to fulfill to be in line with possible winners or hitting the jackpot. Luck is all you need.

I have seen even faucet players or non depositors on the site do able to win even with less tickets accumulated. So the answer is NO.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Yes you need big balance and extra luck to hit jackpot at freebitco.in
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello BCTalker!

I am using freebitco.in faucet since year now but I dont see hitting myself into any jackpot and neither I am getting lucky at lottery.

Pages:
Jump to: