Pages:
Author

Topic: freebitco.in increase in free roll? - page 2. (Read 870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2018, 07:33:40 AM
I have done some test, and figure out that whenever I buy 100 Lottery ticket the percent in that Orange box got increased like 0.005% or 0.01%. and whenever I gamble with 100 satoshis on the multiplier and win it get increased exactly 0.0003% each time. I will say before buying any ticket gamble it and make it double and then buy those tickets that will be much more profitable because lottery tickets to not worth much.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
April 06, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
hi please help me ...

how much satosi > lottery ticket by ( minimum ) ....

for increase my FreeRoll satosi ?

for example :::

0.00010000 OR 0.00005000 OR........................

Will I buy a lottery ticket size of 0.00005000 satosi = 5000 ticket

Will my free roll increase 1x ?
I can't give you exact numbers how much do you need to spend on lottery tickets to increase faucet rewards because I don't know. But here is explanation how rewards are determined:
I've got a few more details about the reduced awards algorithm I can share with you.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:07:09 PM
hi please help me ...

how much satosi > lottery ticket by ( minimum ) ....

for increase my FreeRoll satosi ?

for example :::

0.00010000 OR 0.00005000 OR........................

Will I buy a lottery ticket size of 0.00005000 satosi = 5000 ticket

Will my free roll increase 1x ?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
March 07, 2018, 05:45:58 AM
Yes bro i've been trying this a lot but my hourly free roll doesn't get up? Is there any exact times to play multiply btc or buy lottery to increase free roll?
if you read the last line in that orange box, it shows your progress to the next bonus level
mine showing something like this,
96.4034% achieved towards the next +0.00000019 BTC bonus!
my next +19 bonus to my faucet will be added (semi) permanently once it reaches 100%
based your wage amount, the percentages will increase slowly
but whenever you claim your free roll, it decreases by some percentages
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
March 07, 2018, 01:05:06 AM
there is another option which you can find under "REWARDS" tab on the website. the rewards that you gain on the website (like 2 points on free roll) are here and you can use them for many things including increasing your roll payment. your friend could have had two 1000% bonuses 2*1000%*19.8=396

Good point, pooya, but the OP also said...

Hi guys ! I was wondering my friend gets 396 satoshi every free roll and I only got 19 satoshi.. and we both have no rewards point activated... Is there any way how to increase your free roll?

So I think the reward points bonus idea isn't relevant in this particular scenario.

What else could be causing this?
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
March 07, 2018, 12:54:20 AM
it is not just that bonus level alone that  can increase the free roll payment. there is another option which you can find under "REWARDS" tab on the website. the rewards that you gain on the website (like 2 points on free roll) are here and you can use them for many things including increasing your roll payment. your friend could have had two 1000% bonuses 2*1000%*19.8=396
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
March 06, 2018, 08:33:43 PM
Hi guys ! I was wondering my friend gets 396 satoshi every free roll and I only got 19 satoshi.. and we both have no rewards point activated... Is there any way how to increase your free roll?
he has bonus level added to his hourly free roll, read the orange box exactly above the faucet payout schedule
to get this bonus you have to play multiply btc or buy lottery tickets
this bonus increases as much as 20x of base faucet value but decays slowly as you claim your hourly free roll

Quote from: freebitco.in
Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000361 BTC
Play jackpots in MULTIPLY BTC to increase your bonus 4x faster and buy lottery tickets to increase it 20x faster!

Yes bro i've been trying this a lot but my hourly free roll doesn't get up? Is there any exact times to play multiply btc or buy lottery to increase free roll?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
March 06, 2018, 07:53:29 PM
he has bonus level added to his hourly free roll, read the orange box exactly above the faucet payout schedule
to get this bonus you have to play multiply btc or buy lottery tickets
this bonus increases as much as 20x of base faucet value but decays slowly as you claim your hourly free roll

Quote from: freebitco.in
Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000361 BTC
Play jackpots in MULTIPLY BTC to increase your bonus 4x faster and buy lottery tickets to increase it 20x faster!
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
March 06, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: