Pages:
Author

Topic: Freebitco.in launched a new feature. - page 3. (Read 2132 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 14, 2017, 10:00:52 AM
Yes they are trusted and it is quite nice to see they are trying to offer some legit investment scheme for bitcoin holders. But personally i don't like to store bitcoin anywhere online, specially in wallet like they have where you will not have full control over your bitcoin addresses.

If anybody want to earn interest than its better to active 2FA they have.
that's the first thing to do mate, making sure that security is always activated since its your money you are staking from that site, nice idea for freebitco.in giving their members an opportunity to make some investment and make a good compounding rewards, but in the end we are still needed to invest the money that we can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2017, 09:50:53 AM
Yes they are trusted and it is quite nice to see they are trying to offer some legit investment scheme for bitcoin holders. But personally i don't like to store bitcoin anywhere online, specially in wallet like they have where you will not have full control over your bitcoin addresses.

If anybody want to earn interest than its better to active 2FA they have.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
March 14, 2017, 09:44:26 AM
Concerning this i receive same mail the log on my account to see this. Apparently at the end of this week it will be distributed if i got this right. Then you/me/users will have increase of 4% if balance is over 0.0003. Mine is good so far i didnt log for 2-3 weeks seem like my ref are doing good job cu i have over 0.005. Let see if this feature becomes good or bad.

Annual = yearly. You would get 4% profit if you kept your funds there for 1 year, so it isn't that much profit. 4% a week would probably indicate that they are a scam or going to scam.

The question is does the owner lowered down their house edge? well if not it is still the same as the old ones who still get high chance for us to lose in their games, They should fix that category first so that they will be trusted.
House edge has nothing to do with trust. It's stated, so if you gamble, you know what you are going in for. wetsuit probably has a low tolerance for variance, so he decided to use an high house edge.

Don't play if you don't want to.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
March 14, 2017, 08:14:49 AM
The question is does the owner lowered down their house edge? well if not it is still the same as the old ones who still get high chance for us to lose in their games, They should fix that category first so that they will be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 14, 2017, 07:06:27 AM
Concerning this i receive same mail the log on my account to see this. Apparently at the end of this week it will be distributed if i got this right. Then you/me/users will have increase of 4% if balance is over 0.0003. Mine is good so far i didnt log for 2-3 weeks seem like my ref are doing good job cu i have over 0.005. Let see if this feature becomes good or bad.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
March 14, 2017, 06:52:05 AM
That is interesting, I wonder is there a limit to the amount of bitcoin you can store there.
They could struggle to fulfill this if you had a lot  people with a few bitcoin sitting there.
Also I am not sure on how secure they are although I have never heard anything about them being hacked or attacked and they have been around for years.

Certainly worth keeping an eye on their thread to see the feedback on this feature.

Freebitco.in site is running from long time and they are still favourite in faucet world, this is their one more step in new feature to their site, other features are lottery system, dice game. they have full details about this new option with full security and have given full detail about it.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2017, 06:48:48 AM
That is interesting, I wonder is there a limit to the amount of bitcoin you can store there.
They could struggle to fulfill this if you had a lot  people with a few bitcoin sitting there.
Also I am not sure on how secure they are although I have never heard anything about them being hacked or attacked and they have been around for years.

Certainly worth keeping an eye on their thread to see the feedback on this feature.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2017, 06:39:25 AM
I received mail yesterday from freebitco.in, here is the mail:

"Dear FreeBitco.in user,

We are excited to announce a launch of a new feature - a bitcoin savings account!

You can now earn 4.08% annual interest (paid and compounded daily) on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything!

All you need to do is mantain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday. There is no lock-in period to earn interest (you start earning interest right from the first day!) and your balance can be withdrawn any time you wish. Treat your FreeBitco.in account like an instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance everyday.

Read more about this feature at https://freebitco.in/?op=home&tab=earn_btc

If you cannot remember your password, click the LOGIN button in the home page and then the FORGOT PASSWORD? link to reset your password.

FreeBitco.in - Win free bitcoins every hour, no strings attached!"

This sounds promising! I don`t know how much can this work, this way of saving. Generally I don`t like this schemes, but freebitco.in is here more then I`m, and their site was active before (I don`t know for last 6 months), can this be something good and positive?
I don`t have any coins there, but I plan to deposit some just to see does it work.
Any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: