Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitcoin.co - Claim Free Bitcoin! Up to 1,500 Satoshi & 25% REFFERAL - page 3. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
You can add your faucet here http://faucetrank.com but you must add a link back/voting link and submit a banner also.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
250 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com. Thanks Cool

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give me a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
welcome any tips on whre i can submit the site for promotion

Rotators.. There are ton of rotators here in micro earnings.. I think thats the best way .. And signature must work well too .. But make a link to the website in your signature.. since many will be lazy to type the website name ..
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
welcome any tips on whre i can submit the site for promotion
Activity: 260
Cool.. Good neat clean site. 250 sats.. Thanks for that.. Very less ads..  Please add more for your profits.. And make the faucet long living. Thanks again
yes i bought this domain from old owner and remade the faucet to make cleaner and more premium feel. hope we will be one of the top faucets soon

tell us how we can improve

we may up the btc claim amounts in the next weeks, we just need to analyze the stats with the current set up to see how it can go alongside our ad revenue.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I remember stumbling upon this faucet before when I mistyped freebitco.in addess for freebitcoin.co, lol.

Anyways thanks for the 250 sats.  Smiley
if u dont have any adblockers just ignore the message and proceed to claiming, it will work
oh yea, just checked on my faucetbox and i received btc from freebitcoin here Grin
FreeBitcoin.co   250 satoshi well i thought that i dont received anything, since its show nothing beside that adblocker message.

good good Smiley
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
if u dont have any adblockers just ignore the message and proceed to claiming, it will work
oh yea, just checked on my faucetbox and i received btc from freebitcoin here Grin
FreeBitcoin.co   250 satoshi well i thought that i dont received anything, since its show nothing beside that adblocker message.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
weird as i know i never have any ads blocker install in my browser, is this something like bugs? or other have same problem with me too?
" Claim Your Free Bitcoin Now (You must disable your adblockers in order to claim) " i cant disabled it, i dont have it.
I like your faucet in general (the way everything is well organized) but there's a tiny problem and is the anti-adblock that is used since it gives false errors just like others anti-adblocks. I'm not using any proxy/VPN or any kind of bot and although as you said the message is just static, I can't seem to be able to claim as it keeps on giving me the error of I need to redo the solving even though I do everything correct and now after trying again I'm getting the following error: "FAUCET DISABLED. Go to admin page and fill all required data!" but I think that's on your side.

i found the problem i think it was something to do with funcaptcha making the site bug, try now, i put recaptcha for now while i investigate functional problems.
I like your faucet in general (the way everything is well organized) but there's a tiny problem and is the anti-adblock that is used since it gives false errors just like others anti-adblocks. I'm not using any proxy/VPN or any kind of bot and although as you said the message is just static, I can't seem to be able to claim as it keeps on giving me the error of I need to redo the solving even though I do everything correct and now after trying again I'm getting the following error: "FAUCET DISABLED. Go to admin page and fill all required data!" but I think that's on your side.

that is strange, i dont see that error anywhere and th faucet is not disabled for sure.

can u take a screenshot to show me? i want to help u and debug this problem.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
i continue see in the top
Please disable your adblocking software as the ads are used to help keep us online. Thank you!

but i don't have adblock, i have already claim

250 Satoshi with 85% of possibility every 6 hour, is very low for me, generally other faucet with 60 minutes have 500 minimum

that is just static message, if u dont adblockthen dont worry since u can stil claim

the rewards are not permanent, we may raise in the future, for now we'll keep it at these levels since we just started

thank all for your opinions and feedback. yes, i wanted to try the site to make it load fast and clean unlike other faucuet sites that put 100+ ads on one page.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i continue see in the top
Please disable your adblocking software as the ads are used to help keep us online. Thank you!

but i don't have adblock, i have already claim

250 Satoshi with 85% of possibility every 6 hour, is very low for me, generally other faucet with 60 minutes have 500 minimum
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Site is neat and clean   , loads fast that's what I look 1st in a bit coin faucet site.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Very nice. With very less of ads. Wink yea alittle more ads are alright. Dont put pop up ads thats all.
Thanks for 250sats. Just claimed it
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
looking pretty good.I got 250 in my first claim.I think it will increase in future. you should put more ads on it. Smiley
FreeBitcoin.co Premium Faucet has been launched.

Welcome to FreeBitcoin.co. We are a premium bitcoin faucet website. Each hour you have a chance at one of the four rewards below. Satoshis will be sent to your faucetbox.com bitcoin address. You can claim our faucet every 6 hours for a potential maximum reward of up to 6,000 satoshis per day.

URL: http://freebitcoin.co

We also pay 25% referral claims.

We are a new faucet but will improve over time based on your feedbacks.

We need ads to run the site, please disable your ad blocks and don't abuse the faucet!

What do y'all think? Please comment:)

1KC4eVAjp3NHP2q5rXAcoMZXwVYGH8WQKN is our address. We use this in our faucetlist, please do not blacklist because this address is controlled by us and is not a cheater/bot. You can see this address used on our faucetlist referral links.
Pages:
Jump to: