Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeCoinTalk.org - Discuss latest cryptocurrency giveaways, bounties and faucets - page 3. (Read 3019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Going to appoint moderator today.
legendary
legendary
yes probably what others are saying is true , the choice of color is not so friendly community , if you could change the theme /layout color it might be better Smiley
Changed the theme. Let me know if it's any better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
yes probably what others are saying is true , the choice of color is not so friendly community , if you could change the theme /layout color it might be better Smiley
Freecointalk already had "change theme" feature.
To change the theme, go to profile => modify profile => Look and layout.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
My first impression - meh.
I mean, not everyone like the red font. Tongue

Anyway, I can see some activity in the forum already.
Good luck though. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just visited freecointalk.org, Could you change dark red to blue? it's hard to read.

Anyway, i just liked your website. I will promote it  Cheesy
legendary
I already registered to freecointalk, fast loading and mobile friendly. I've also noticed every registered user have referral link , do we get an incentive for referring member to the forum?
No incentive for now. What do you suggest should we offer some incentive for this?
Good, don't pay for referrals, sometimes it's encouraging "fake signups", people should register because of their passion, instead of because they get paid. I don't know what to suggest this time, but you must make your forum different from another forum and has its own "style".
True. This is why I would not offer incentives to invite.
I already registered to freecointalk, fast loading and mobile friendly. I've also noticed every registered user have referral link , do we get an incentive for referring member to the forum?
No incentive for now. What do you suggest should we offer some incentive for this?
Good, don't pay for referrals, sometimes it's encouraging "fake signups", people should register because of their passion, instead of because they get paid. I don't know what to suggest this time, but you must make your forum different from another forum and has its own "style".
legendary
legendary
nice, interesting to joined but if i can earning bitcoin like in this forums. are you moderator that forum? btw,  good luck for your forum
Yes, I am administrator. Looking for moderators BTW.
Activity: 266
nice, interesting to joined but if i can earning bitcoin like in this forums. are you moderator that forum? btw,  good luck for your forum
legendary
The only Community dedicated to Free Bitcoiners is launched. It is the place to discuss Free Bitcoin Websites and stay up to date about newly launched websites. Do not be late to know about bitcoin websites which have turned into scam. Share different problems you face with these Free Bitcoin Websites. Members are also allowed to post their referral links to Free Bitcoin Websites in certain sections. We are open to any suggestions.
Join us now http://freecointalk.org/

Is our privacy safe?
Yes, it's safe. You are welcome to join.
the site seems clean and too quiet as of now , are you thinking of implementing some earning system on it so it could push other's into joining it?
It just launched today that why it seems quiet. I have started promoting it on other bitcoin websites to get more members to join us. About "Earning System", it's not feasible for a community like this. We should better focus on promoting and soon it should get many members.
Nice, but how many moderator you have? Because when forum is full, more people can open a thread only for pubblicity old faucet with ref link
No mod for now. However, we are looking to hire soon. Interested members can message to apply.

forum looks interesting leets see if this forum grows
Thanks for liking.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
forum looks interesting leets see if this forum grows
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
Nice, but how many moderator you have? Because when forum is full, more people can open a thread only for pubblicity old faucet with ref link
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
The only Community dedicated to Free Bitcoiners is launched. It is the place to discuss Free Bitcoin Websites and stay up to date about newly launched websites. Do not be late to know about bitcoin websites which have turned into scam. Share different problems you face with these Free Bitcoin Websites. Members are also allowed to post their referral links to Free Bitcoin Websites in certain sections. We are open to any suggestions.

Is our privacy safe?
legendary
Update Oct 2016
FreeCoinTalk.org is the only Community dedicated to free coin hunters. It is the place to discuss latest cryptocurrency bounties, giveaways, and faucets.
FreeCoinTalk.org has actually been around for over a year, but it was filled with spam especially because members were allowed to post referral links. I lost the interest to manage it due to these reasons. Now, I found good reasons to revive the community. I deleted all the old crap and relaunched the forum from scratch (only members' accounts were retained). Also upgraded to a much better forum software (Xenforo).
I welcome you all there.
Pages:
Jump to: