Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥Freecryptocoin.org🔥 - Airdrops/Gamble [Get 120$+ worth of tokens] - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Great service and great design. This is one I'll be visiting regularly. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Added 1 more airdrop!
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Thank you for feedback! I hate ads and it's not worth putting them on my site. Also I added 3 new airdrops for you to grab Wink
Awesome! I will look into those when I have the time. I have bookmarked your site, by the way. Smiley
Very nice site, no ads, clean, and simple. I signed up for six airdrops, one of them is not accepting any more members. I hope you will update this list often, I will be checking it a few times a week because you bring all of the information together!

Thank you for feedback! I hate ads and it's not worth putting them on my site. Also I added 3 new airdrops for you to grab Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Very nice site, no ads, clean, and simple. I signed up for six airdrops, one of them is not accepting any more members. I hope you will update this list often, I will be checking it a few times a week because you bring all of the information together!
You can find airdrops here as well https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Also bounties, for small twitter or facebook work you can earn a lot. In my opinion they are much better than airdrops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Added 1 more airdrop today! Go check it out! Free tokens worth 25$+ waiting for you!

What is this?
Freecryptocoin.org is a website where you can easily see ongoing any kind of token/coins airdrops.
If you like to gamble, I have also listed some gambling sites on my website

Feedback
Give me feedback about the site and also I am willing to hear your suggestions like what to add or what should I remove.

Plans
Right now I have few plans, one of them is that I am going to add news tab where you can see important news like forks, rebrandings etc.

Pages:
Jump to: