Pages:
Author

Topic: freedoge.co.in hacks your ballance - page 3. (Read 19310 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 251
July 18, 2016, 06:15:12 PM
Lol with a 5% house edge, anything can happen. Not to blatantly advertise, but Safedice.com has a tenth of that house edge.

I won 10k Satoshi once from freebitco.in, auto bet at minimum odds, 1 Satoshi, didn't win once. Meh.
I tried scripting a faucet claiming and betting at
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
July 18, 2016, 06:12:02 PM
Avoid to use this dice site that will empty your pocket with their terrible soft. Using a strategy of 5% win chance, 6% increase on loss, return to base bet on win, I got a lose streak of 173 and then I stopped rolling to not loose everything. It's good to mention the probability to get 173 loosing steps in a row that is 0.01 %.
I didn't get this event on any other dice site that I used so far because the probability is incredible small, but not for freedoge.co.in.
Shame to them!

Go around and avoid freedoge.co.in !  

0.01% chance of losing (Didn't verify this because I'm bad at math.  Anyone?) doesn't mean that it won't happen.

"hacks your balance" - thats quite a statement based on just losing that many times on 5% chance. Check Bernoulli probability formula to calculate exact probability
of such a streak. If it was so easy to make money with 5% chance,6% increase everyone would be doing it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
July 18, 2016, 05:50:03 PM
Avoid to use this dice site that will empty your pocket with their terrible soft. Using a strategy of 5% win chance, 6% increase on loss, return to base bet on win, I got a lose streak of 173 and then I stopped rolling to not loose everything. It's good to mention the probability to get 173 loosing steps in a row that is 0.01 %.
I didn't get this event on any other dice site that I used so far because the probability is incredible small, but not for freedoge.co.in.
Shame to them!

0.01% chance of losing (Didn't verify this because I'm bad at math.  Anyone?) doesn't mean that it won't happen.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 18, 2016, 05:46:19 PM
Shame to them!

Pages:
Jump to: