Pages:
Author

Topic: Freedoge.co.uk - Dogecoin Faucet (Custom theme, 500 unique visitors daily) - page 2. (Read 1267 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Hey, I like the idea of using a link shortened and stuff. I am interested but I am not going to bid now. I additionally will be wanting you to make a game out of this, instead of captcha + address entering.
Some minesweeper game with each block having some satoshis and I should be able to make changes easily through the code.
Please let me know ASAP.
Also, I'd like to have a screenshot of geographic stats and svg time per user.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Hello,
I have recently set up a Dogecoin faucet by the name of Freedoge.co.uk, though much to my dismay I do not have enough time to effectively manage it and improve it. Because of this, I am going to sell it.

Features:
-Runs using the Faucetbox.com API and faucet script.
-Custom template built by myself using CSS.
-Around 500 unique visitors per day and counting.
-Ability for the user to earn a 10% bonus by following a URL shortened link (shorte.st, adf.ly etc)
-Basic SEO fixes

Specs:
-Uses Faucetbox.com API
-Domain registered on Namecheap
-Current hosting on Hostinger, though could be on any package.
-Adsense compatible, not yet implemented.

Auction rules:
-Bidding starts at 0.05BTC
-Minimum increment of 0.001BTC
-No ghost/proxy bidding
-Auction ends 27 hours after last bid

Post Auction there are two options. We can either use a trusted escrow on this forum, or you can send the BTC to me first and I will send you the script. This will include both the files on the FTP server and the MySQL database of the site. I will help you set it up for your web server if needed.

Any questions, post here or send me a PM.

Thanks,
-Minifrij

Pages:
Jump to: