Pages:
Author

Topic: Freedom of will - page 6. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 08, 2017, 12:30:36 AM
Freedom of will means to do whatever we want to do in our life. It means the overall freedom of our life even if it is good or bad. But are we really free to do everything in our society ? Or we are bound to follow the rules and regulations ?Are we really getting the freedom we need ?

Of course , we are bound to follow the rules and regulations of our society. As a result of this , human beings will never be completely free in this world. We must obey the rules which are not convenient for our mindset. This makes people unhappy but this is true reality.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 12:20:26 AM
Freedom of will means to do whatever we want to do in our life. It means the overall freedom of our life even if it is good or bad. But are we really free to do everything in our society ? Or we are bound to follow the rules and regulations ?Are we really getting the freedom we need ?

Freedom of will is our chance and freedom to express our beliefs our choice our  and our feeling to the society for them to hear us and know what we want and what we think. Every one has the freedom of will, we must use it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
November 07, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

Well I think there is no simple yes or no answer here because it is a mixed bag. Yes we do have freedom in the sense that I can do almost anything I want but on the flip side no I dont have freedom because money is a limiting factor. Other than $ being a limiting factor I think everything on this planet is doable it requires money only. They see freedom of will is an illusion and that we are pushed to do certain things but I dont buy into that notion at all. Right now I work from behind a computer but nothing stops me today from going out and starting to become a electrician. Everything is in my own hands and I can do 99% of things I want at a moments notice!
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 01:44:29 PM
Will is the very fact of having desires, goals, aspirations.
Willpower is the ability to achieve goals and desires through the application of conscious effort. Freedom of will is the ability to choose one's goals and desires for oneself.
Activity: 225
November 07, 2017, 12:22:03 PM
Will you free from any imprisonment of your sin? Your self will way of life that leads to destruction. Real freedom comes only by the power of God's love in Christ Jesus. This freedom brings liberty from the bondage of life sin. Our highest value is in the will of God more than in our own will, and this is the true freedom of will. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
November 07, 2017, 12:09:29 PM
Pretty good thing to talk about. This is also very skeletal. If  you do things based on the freedom that you currently have you should also make sure that it will not affect others. Laws are given to protect others freedom as well. To make it simple you can do all the things that you want with your own body yet you cannot simply do all that things to others.
Activity: 133
Merit: 37
November 07, 2017, 11:17:34 AM
Would you allow someone to hurt you in the name of freedom of will?
Absolute freedom does not exist as everything in our world is relative.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
November 07, 2017, 10:35:35 AM
Freedom should be one of the essential rights for everone in every country, however we need to remember about the social contract theory, that restricts the freedom for the safety.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 10:34:17 AM
For me the true meaning of freedom is everything that you do with compassion, every little thing that you do and makes you happy is freedom. As long as you respect others and you have humility.
Activity: 48
November 07, 2017, 10:24:16 AM
There is Freedom of Will in the society, but also written consequential effects. Laws created by man to limit your actions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 07, 2017, 09:44:23 AM
People just shouldn't get freedom to do whatever they want. Or it'll be result in pure chaos in society.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2017, 09:30:41 AM
all people have freedom, because it is a form of Human Rights .. whatever they want they can do as they wish as long as not beyond the norms that exist
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:01:32 AM
No one can call himself or herself an absolutely free person. We all depend on society, family, economy and even nature.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 06, 2017, 03:17:26 PM

it depends how you define freedom, if you want to experience absolute freedom then play a video game with the console command and cheat whatever you want to have, people tend not to play this types of games for long cause they get boring quickly

regards
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
November 06, 2017, 03:08:18 PM
Try not paying your taxes for an extended period of time and you will learn how free you truly are. Good luck.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 06, 2017, 11:42:46 AM
Freedom of will is a privilege of the very few; those who are bold enough to be honest with themselves and know what they want
Activity: 98
November 06, 2017, 10:55:11 AM
In my opinion, freedom is the right of man to achieve the happiness of the individual without undermining the freedom of another individual.
We have all kinds of freedoms, choose good freedoms that do not break the rules. make the good things, the best we can do every day.
Always choose the best response, good thoughts and emotions, at every turn, run every freedom and our life with positive energy
Activity: 11
November 06, 2017, 10:07:14 AM
The question about freedom of will is a quite ancient one. In a deterministic universe, how could freedom of will possibly exist? However, for sure someone has a will which looks to be more free than the will of others...
Activity: 20
November 06, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
What if the freedom of will is just an illusion, and that all our actions have already been fated. :O
Activity: 294
Freedom
November 06, 2017, 09:39:32 AM
basically human beings are free with the proof of al books and religions handed down by his god, and human beings are free to do anything but their freedoms are restricted by other human freedom, so that religious hope for harmonization among human beings without restrain their creativity and freedom,
Pages:
Jump to: