Pages:
Author

Topic: Freelancer VS Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
October 14, 2017, 02:50:05 AM
Hi guys what you prefer to earn side money? Freelancing or bitcoins ( Like mining ,Gambling, Investing.ETC)

There are now ways to do freelancing involving Bitcoin and this is the best of both worlds. Imagine doing things online and then you are being paid with Bitcoin...this is becoming a big reality and soon can also be popular just like what we are doing with PayPal. There are now ongoing projects building up platforms for freelancers and the main medium of payment is Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency in general has been opening many door of s opportunities for many people around the world. We can do mining also though it would take some big capital to do your own crypto-mining. In addition, one can learn to do cryptocurrency trading which can be truly profitable if one already has the experience and the skills needed. As to gambling, that is something one who is involved has to control with as getting carried away can be disastrous.

Personally, I have many things to thank cryptocurrency for as it has become a new avenue for me to explore and to make some money at the same time. We are in the exciting times as we are still in the pioneering stage of this new financial revolution.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 02:43:45 AM
Both of them are profitable if you found a decent deal for the profit, but you can do also a freelance bitcoin job the combination both of them, Freelance bitcoin type jobs can pay you some of good bitcoin amounts if you did a pretty good service to your and clients and if the rate is high, but for me i'm not gonna stick for just freelance or bitcoin opportunities but i will both grab them and find another deal as long as i can handle and work for them.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
October 14, 2017, 02:00:23 AM
What if you combine both , that's more profitable for you , You do your work and Accept payments via Bitcoins . Bitcoin is not profession its Cryptocurrency with multiple earning options such as trading and many other options.

Freelancer is you offer Work and get paid Independance work.

Below websites provides there facilites
XBTFreelancer
Cryptogrind
Jobs4Bitcoins

hope you understand my point

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
October 14, 2017, 01:59:46 AM
Hi guys what you prefer to earn side money ?
Freelancing or bitcoins ( Like mining ,Gambling, Investing.ETC)

"bitcoins" isn't a job. It's a currency.

What you're saying is equivalent to saying "which do you prefer to earn side money? fixing cars or euros." It's not a comparison. It makes no sense. You can do freelance work, mining, gambling, or investing and all of it can pay you in fiat currency or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 13, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

They are both profitable so I don't have to choose being a freelancer you can get paid with bitcoin. And with the bitcoin choices I can still earn with those, mining, investing, trading and other profitable stuffs. I like all of them and with a little bit of gambling that's already a good enough but in gambling don't focus with it because it can still pull all of your funds so you have to be careful with it. Focus with other stuffs like trading which is profitable.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 01:57:33 PM
I still think bitcoin because of freelancing much of money do not get it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 12:44:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: