Pages:
Author

Topic: Freesatoshibit - win 5000000 Satoshi free every hour!!! - page 7. (Read 16681 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Captchas that do not read well are really frustrating. Besides, site requires registering (not anything bad with that, but many people just want to claim fast) not for me at least.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
nice site but i dont like the captcha system

I hate/despise recaptcha, you get it right, it tells you are wrong all the time.
Most times you have to make three or more attempts.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Freesatoshibit - get up to 5000000 Satoshi!!!

ReCaptcha - this is the simplest CAPTCHA. There's no big deal!  Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Hello Friends! Course Bitcoin continues to grow! Bitcoin is now 459,75 dollars! Now you can win 210-5000000 Satoshi every hour in our FAUCET!
  Smiley

I am having trouble logging into the freesatoshi website. I have registered but is unable to claimed the satoshi's but is unable to log on to the site again apparently either my email or password is faulty.

could someone please assist
\

Try to register again. It may be necessary to confirm the e-mail or registered mail to the other ! The site works fine!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Just want to ask if what is the minimum price for every hour of their site.. and i hope i can reach 5000 bits every one hours
GUys do you halving some trouble in his site?
Really dont understand the site why they can pay 500 bits for every hour..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am having trouble logging into the freesatoshi website. I have registered but is unable to claimed the satoshi's but is unable to log on to the site again apparently either my email or password is faulty.

could someone please assist
\
This would certainly be a justification which is the minimum prize each day smaller. In five days I never got more than the minimum. It's not worth anyone's attention.

The minimum prize depends on the Bitcoin course! The maximum prize we do not change! Course Bitcoin continues to grow! Bitcoin is now 451,11 dollars! We pay as well as Freebitco.in. Only chance to get the maximum prize at us above!
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
This would certainly be a justification which is the minimum prize each day smaller. In five days I never got more than the minimum. It's not worth anyone's attention.
Hello! Course Bitcoin continues to grow! Bitcoin is now 437,27 dollars! Now you can win 220-5000000 Satoshi every hour in our FAUCET  Wink

I will never win this 5m Satoshis, my chance of winning this is too low.  Shocked

And you want to every 10 people are able to win such a prize?  Wink
Then just tap any splurge! But we have one of the highest among all the minimum payments cranes! And we consistently pay! BTC  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nobody is going to pay that much on a faucet. It is a desperate try of getting popular with this number. Waste of time.

Maybe its fake but they still offering a better referral commission & reward than other faucets & most of all they build trust so now majority doesn't care about jackpot they are satisfied with what they earn.

I will never join a faucet that is doing a dishonest business. This is just my opinion. This promised jackpot is a huge lie, in fact it is so stupid i didn`t even bother to check their site. Simple math, that much amount can not be paid. Others might be happy with the fact that everything else is okay. My priority is HONESTY!

Honesty is a good thing but its a faucet there are many other faucets which show high rewards but you will never won that chance & chances to win 200$ is really very low around .01%.
But everyone has its own priorities Smiley

Friends! We do not offer to win $ 200! We guarantee that you can win $ 20! The chance is always there (0.01%)! Play more and Win! At least we are paying more than FREEBITCO.IN! I wish you success!  Wink BTC

Actually, freebitcoin has much better rates. Even the lowest tier is higher - not the mention the jackpot.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
I will never win this 5m Satoshis, my chance of winning this is too low.  Shocked
Freesatoshibit.com
Your balance: 31940 Satoshi

I want to win that $ 20 been using this faucet a long time now.

The play more - the greater the chance to win!  Smiley

Ha ha, it has been over a year now, what are the chances.

Chance to win $ 20 have 0.01%! And it's real!
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Freesatoshibit.com

Ha ha, it has been over a year now, what are the chances.
Freesatoshibit.com

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Freesatoshibit.com

Nobody is going to pay that much on a faucet. It is a desperate try of getting popular with this number. Waste of time.

Maybe its fake but they still offering a better referral commission & reward than other faucets & most of all they build trust so now majority doesn't care about jackpot they are satisfied with what they earn.

I will never join a faucet that is doing a dishonest business. This is just my opinion. This promised jackpot is a huge lie, in fact it is so stupid i didn`t even bother to check their site. Simple math, that much amount can not be paid. Others might be happy with the fact that everything else is okay. My priority is HONESTY!

Honesty is a good thing but its a faucet there are many other faucets which show high rewards but you will never won that chance & chances to win 200$ is really very low around .01%.

Friends! We do not offer to win $ 200! We guarantee that you can win $ 20! The chance is always there (0.01%)! Play more and Win! At least we are paying more than FREEBITCO.IN! I wish you success!  Wink BTC
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: