Pages:
Author

Topic: Freeze account YOBIT with more than 9.7 BTC Pending more than 10 Days - page 2. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Solomando: He really made a list on the Bitcoin forum thing.

flo8888: nice dead guy

cobratoontje: kalanarsi, Top bar orders........nope , yobits own dice.....ERROR !!..no bigdollah for you ! est btc only numbers , not coin related but btc lol, cant sell directly , sell to RUR then try to sell for BTC,or sell to doge for real price, left side of page, MARKET

easteregg69: tablepiece, You are right.

tablepiece: easteregg69, it is weird

kalanarsi L0: thank u

easteregg69: tablepiece, Never made it to playing the guitar with only one hand.

easteregg69: tablepiece, Two is better.

tablepiece: easteregg69, kumbaja

tablepiece: diner eady

easteregg69: tablepiece, "declares it's good to be here".

Solomando: I am need only 4 more bolivar to be happy today.

Solomando: tablepiece, then, we live like kings.

cobratoontje: Solomando, you Terrorist !

cobratoontje: lol

Solomando: He really made a list on the Bitcoin forum thing.

cobratoontje: and Fear too,lmao

cobratoontje: Solomando, its just a lunatic kid

cobratoontje: or loonatic

cobratoontje: anyway fully retarded

easteregg69: Solomando, Buy it.

easteregg69: It has beers and everything.

flo8888: new wax for my surfbord , for surfing on waves from waves

flo8888: nice dead guy
Activity: 2
hello do you kan help me plese my account Yopi is freezing
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Dear user.

You were blocked by EdinarCoin request.
They asked us to send YOUR money to THEM (btc+edr) because of your fraud.
But we needed evidence. They didn't get us any evidence of your fraud.
We break off all relations with EdinarCoin due to fraud and scam of users.
Your account is unlocked now, withdrawals enabled.

Some info about Edinar: https://github.com/EDINARCOIN-Affected/edinarcoin-return-all-the-money

Be careful
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
The Account Still Freeze over 1 month username : princess Please Unfreeze Yobit Admin please pleasee

you wrote Matveevka Huh? about your account
Activity: 8
The Account Still Freeze over 1 month username : princess Please Unfreeze Yobit Admin please pleasee
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
is it the case solved?
because me too in the same problem.
i have for more than 10 days.
just wondering why no reply from yobit admin???
Yes, OP Yobit's account has been unblocked as stated from himself on 4 days ago
thank you yobit you is the best exchanger. now you unfreeze my account so i'm happy for this
If you want faster response, drop your problem on their support thread on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-1496194 just like OP did
Activity: 39
is it the case solved?
because me too in the same problem.
i have for more than 10 days.
just wondering why no reply from yobit admin???
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
yes its because EDR coin. Buy is high price, sell at cheap price. but after BtC was freeze by YOBIT
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
i see all af the problem having edr coin Huh  Cheesy Cheesy
thank you all. for customer support yobit here please help me and many people that same problem.

we want to solution from yobit
Activity: 15
hope admin yobit at here,, see complaint,, and hope all my coin back and i can trading again,,
thanks for all attention ,,
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
all legal,, im normaly trading using my money,, not hack or stolen,, im trading and mining (with edinarcoin) edinarcoin give daily reward mining,, i think problem at there,, why yobit freeze much account,,
i hope yobit can unfreeze my account,, im not hacker not stolen,, im trading + mining with my own money,, now all coin at yobit freeze,, im very stress and very disappointed,, im trading at yobit over 1 years,, but problem is after im joining dinarcoin.. 1 month ago,,
Don't worry,calm the fuck down.If your shit is legit,they will solve the issues appropriately.Moreover,they have long time history of not solving issues on time and delaying the customer complaints.
Activity: 15
 im normaly trading using my money,, not hack or stolen,, im trading and mining (with edinarcoin) edinarcoin give daily reward mining,, i think problem at there,, why yobit freeze much account,,
i hope yobit can unfreeze my account,, im not hacker not stolen,, im trading + mining with my own money,, now all coin at yobit freeze,, im very stress and very disappointed,, im trading at yobit over 1 years,, but problem is after im joining dinarcoin.. 1 month ago,,
my source coin is legal, they says need verification my own for this account yobit, and finally i'm send proof  where coin from, who is i'm, history trading, and other that they want.

I'm was send proof to they email, so i'm want process unfreeze my account is any respond from yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Judging by your English Im not surprised. And your email includes allah.
How does that matter ? Stop generalizing people basis on their religion or their grammar.

yes i'm contactly support untill now nothing respons. matveevka please help me when you see this message
You sure the sources of the coins in your wallet are legit ? Not Hacked/Stolen stuff right ? Let's wait for their reply here.
yes i'm contactly support untill now nothing respons. matveevka please help me when you see this message
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
my email is that so sorry.

Have you contacted yobit regarding this?
It's better if the issue is resolved between both parties.
my email is that so sorry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
any support yobit here? i'm write this because my account was freeze with 9.7 BTC and needed verification. i'm was emailed to [email protected]. I'm was send to support but support nothing response my ticket

support yobit i'm think you here and can read this. please help me. More than 10 days my BTC still pendinv withdraw.

my Account is alipha1984 in Yobit and my email is [email protected]

thank you for you help support YOBIT

Judging by your English Im not surprised. And your email includes allah.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
What is exactly happened on here? Why there are 2 other people who claimed the same problem?

@firman84, why do you copy-pasted OP's post? Do you have same problem or you are just trolling on here?
Post the valid proofs both of you, and just do like i said on above.
Pages:
Jump to: