Pages:
Author

Topic: French Election - page 3. (Read 1965 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 05, 2017, 07:51:55 AM
Calling it now, Macaroni doxxed as a scammer and faggot by the chans.

It's fake news.
No proof about it.
It's obvious that Le Pen is very desperate and trying everything in her power to win, even using dirty tricks.
In my opinion, Le Pen don't have real program, just trying to scare people in order to get their votes.
She don't have real solutions for french economy, social issues, world issues etc.
When you don't have nothing concrete to offer, only remaining option is to attack others Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
May 05, 2017, 06:46:50 AM
It's hard to say right now, let's just wait a couple of days and see the real final results. A lot of unpredictable things could happen though, like what happened in the U.S, everyone thought that trump will not get it but he did and Hillary lost. If she ever wins, I believe there will be total chaos in France, literally. I mean, there is a lot of muslims, arabs, africans and she doesn't want any of them. It can't end good.

And it would be bad for France. I think she is very popular because of her stand stand the continuing entrance of people or refugees from other nations in the Middle East who are at war or on conflict zones. People are also generally fed up with the embedded problems in those refugees and the many terrorism attacks in France. We will see here how history will unfold and where these things can be leading to.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 05, 2017, 06:44:36 AM
It's hard to say right now, let's just wait a couple of days and see the real final results. A lot of unpredictable things could happen though, like what happened in the U.S, everyone thought that trump will not get it but he did and Hillary lost. If she ever wins, I believe there will be total chaos in France, literally. I mean, there is a lot of muslims, arabs, africans and she doesn't want any of them. It can't end good.
Marie Le pen has no chance to win elections. The first round confirmed what sociologists not mistaken. After the debate, the gap only increased. Also do not compare the electoral system in America and in France. Trump would have won the election if America was a classic system of counting votes.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 05, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

True, no one expected Trump to win or the Brexit to pull through. I agree, if she wins there will be a lot of riots, I bet.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
May 05, 2017, 05:38:09 AM
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 05, 2017, 05:26:54 AM
I do believe the polls aren't accurate and Le Pen gets more votes than 'expected', but I don't think she will rake in enough votes for her to win
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
May 05, 2017, 04:58:42 AM
Calling it now, Macaroni doxxed as a scammer and faggot by the chans.

Edit:

Good thing I didn't put money on that.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: