Pages:
Author

Topic: FRESH VISION OF BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
bitcoin is not a currency that will replace paper currency, bitcoin is a digital currency that can only be used over the internet,
bitcoin is not a valid payment tool in every country, because bitcoin is prohibited as a means of buying and selling transactions Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 08:05:26 AM
That's so true of what you say, new money has new changes that bring new things better and bitcoin is new money for the future, and it will surely come true.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 04, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

Do you even read the news?)
crypto currency (digital currency) was not recognized as money, so before you write for a very long time

recognized by whom?
some governments like 4 or 5 out of 50? who cares about them? the main countries such as Japan that are the heart of technology have already recognized bitcoin as a currency. and even that doesn't matter much. what matters most are the people themselves since bitcoin is a decentralized currency and as more peers adopt it, bitcoin becomes more and more like Money!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 06:44:41 AM
New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

Are you some sort of crypto poet?  Cheesy

Nothing new and fresh in this visions, but we need to give him
a credit for making a short poem about what we all thing here.
   I have same opinion for over a year now, you can check my post`s
if you like. I gave credits to creator of this thread, in this case merits,
for awesome dictum:
-Old money is a number of people, new money is all people!
   Really beautiful and I will use this when I explain Bitcoin to someone.
I will use this sentence here on forum when ever I have a chance for that.
It is the vision I have too. Just with power of people, all the people we can
change current system for something better, and more fair.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 06:31:32 AM
New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just a paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

Yes, Bitcoin is the new world cryptocurrency. It doesn't even exist in a form as physical as Monopoly money. It is electrons – not molecules.The amount of bitcoin fix rather than real money.Then demand is high.Then bitcoin makes limited applications rather than real money.Digital currency required the Internet for access every time.Hence I believe bitcoin will become as diamond/gold in future. For daily usage, we need more accessible cryptocurrency. Then that would be able to limit the usage of real money. Personally, I believe we cannot remove whole real money.But cryptocurrency was able to give meaning to currency. As you said that is not just a paper, that is a new era of currency!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
April 04, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
I agree that Bitcoin will become new money used by many countries around the world. It will take some time before it happens but it is definitely worth the wait. Many people still don't know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We should work on helping them become more popular. Education is a really important factor here because it will help avoid us many problems. Some people are not familiar with technology so they might have problems with it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 04, 2018, 05:03:24 AM
Cryptocurrency is not some money is what you should understand in the first place. The value that it holds is obviously in the existing monetary form only. Its like calling gold is the new thing, money is the old.

Cryptocurrency basically is an alternate means of transaction which is at par over the traditional form. But the thought that it will soon replace the worlds economy is too far sighted.

No government would replace their existantial money with some cloud money just because it is popular in the masses. It will be treated as an alternative means only. All of this valuation is just because it has comparatively higher value than other coins. No one gives such great position to other coins. Because they are still in the process of developing.

Bitcoin, if tomorow loses its value to a new low, all of such prais will go away. So its basically the actuall  money what matters to people.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
Yes you are right the crypto currency is going to change the world soon, already same country's are accepted the bitcoin or crypto currency's as a money i thinks the crypto currency is our future money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
April 04, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
Come on guys, look five-ten years ahead, this will be, cryptocurrency will replace the classic money for sure)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

Do you even read the news?)
crypto currency (digital currency) was not recognized as money, so before you write for a very long time
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Are you some sort of crypto poet?  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just a paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.
Pages:
Jump to: