Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends - page 4. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
I also have few friends. It seems to me that there can not be many real friends.

I agree with you. True friends are always few. I have one at all.
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
Recently, I realized that I have very few friends. There are no more than three of them. However, I often see people who have a lot of friends, and sometimes I begin to feel somehow impaired. What do you think? Do you have a lot of friends?

As you get older, and as you develop beliefs and habits, you will lose friends.

I have two people I still talk to from when I was young - the rest come and go, sometimes for years at a time, as my situations change.

No, this is not because of beliefs and habits but because of life.
Why we feel that we are more older and fewer friends, because the more older we have more responsibility for family and job, and the more we care about our own interests, so we can’t be as unscrupulous as we were when we were young.
In addition, as we get older, our minds become more mature (alert), and we won't expose our minds easily as we did when we were young, so some former friends will think that you become cunning, the same, you will also have the same opinion on them.
For example, when someone invites you to play something you have never played, if you are young, you will first ask: Is it fun?  But now you will ask first: Is it risky?
This is the reason.
Activity: 87
December 05, 2018, 07:21:30 AM
I also have few friends. It seems to me that there can not be many real friends.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 05, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Recently, I realized that I have very few friends. There are no more than three of them. However, I often see people who have a lot of friends, and sometimes I begin to feel somehow impaired. What do you think? Do you have a lot of friends?

As you get older, and as you develop beliefs and habits, you will lose friends.

I have two people I still talk to from when I was young - the rest come and go, sometimes for years at a time, as my situations change.
Activity: 136
December 05, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: