Pages:
Author

Topic: from 1200 to 1350 took only 4 minutes and still rising - page 2. (Read 2172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
Why would someone pump the price up but then dump down below what the price originally was, makes no sense, that whale cost themselves hundreds of K.
probably whale just raised price and it triggered some huge sell orders then this huge sell orders triggered some fall orders so more sells then average buyers started to buy sell manually and it become stable.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
Why would someone pump the price up but then dump down below what the price originally was, makes no sense, that whale cost themselves hundreds of K.

this is the most crazy, maybe the bots just triggered and got crazy and that lead us to the dump?
this live is going ta last for hours...we need wait for result ..

EDIT  this link: https://www.sec.gov/video/live/2373689294677-evidence-summit-031017.htm
Seems to have no relationship with what we wait for,,,,,
Since at the PDF bellow writes:
AGENCY:
 Secu
rities  and  Exchange  Commission.
ACTION:
  Notice of conference.
SUMMARY:
  The  Securities  and  Exchange  Commission’s  Office of the Investor Advocate will  host  a  
public  conference, characterized as an “Evidence  Summit,”  to discuss,  among other
things,  potential  strategies  for  enhancing  retail  investors’  unders
tanding  of key investment characteristics such as fees, risks,  returns, and conflicts  of interest
.  An objective  of the conference is to marshal research from the fields  of economics  and cognitive  sciences to help
inform ways of thinking about  investor  behavior   and  identify  areas for possible future  research to be  conducted  under  the  auspices  of  
an investor research initiative   led  by  the Commission’s Office of the Investor Advocate.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
o nice!   its so great to be a part of a monatary system that only goes up long term Smiley

We really are/going to be the new wealthy elite gentlemen! 

And to think how many people still think "BTC is a scam" haha.  For me its even more exciting as its 1700+ per coin in my dollars Cheesy
The EFT will pass, either by default or not, i believe!
legendary
Wow! Seriously, I was about to shut down my notebook to head out, but now I am not going anywhere. Cheesy Bitfinex went to $1336 and then directly to $1069 LOL! It's either someone that made a mistake, or this is pure manipulation, or this is the beginning of another rush.
Wha?!
Something major is happening now. Cause I see it on exchanges for $1245 then now it is on bitstamp for $1271.
It is all over the map. So has the news of Etf come early or something to cause all this $40-100 difference in mere minutes?

I think it is live here: https://www.sec.gov/video/live/2373689294677-evidence-summit-031017.htm

I think we are going to have the result in LIVE!!! as soon as we have yes or no enjoy the battle!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Wow! Seriously, I was about to shut down my notebook to head out, but now I am not going anywhere. Cheesy Bitfinex went to $1336 and then directly to $1069 LOL! It's either someone that made a mistake, or this is pure manipulation, or this is the beginning of another rush.
Wha?!
Something major is happening now. Cause I see it on exchanges for $1245 then now it is on bitstamp for $1271.
It is all over the map. So has the news of Etf come early or something to cause all this $40-100 difference in mere minutes?
legendary
Seriously ? what just happened? i searched all the forum and all the main bitcoin news  websites. NO information at all anywhere?

any news? not rumors i mean. do we have real news?

No news but maybe talks about ETF being approved by default today have started  the buys at higher price. We also have Federal Reserve wanting to raise interest rates next week and that can also be a factor

You got me blind on that Federal Reserve interest rates thing. What this have to do with Bitcoin? Is somehow connected??
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Seriously ? what just happened? i searched all the forum and all the main bitcoin news  websites. NO information at all anywhere?

No news but maybe talks about ETF being approved by default today have started  the buys at higher price. We also have Federal Reserve wanting to raise interest rates next week and that can also be a factor
legendary

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
dont think its the ETF

China apparently set out a list of rules. I'm still looking for it ....

Here is one piece: PBoC’s Governor:Highly encourages Blockchain innovation but risks should be considered
http://news.8btc.com/pbocs-governor%EF%BC%9Ahighly-encourages-blockchain-innovation-but-risks-should-be-considered
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Most likely there has been positive news on the ETF (I didn't see any, but I'm not following the news closely). Anyway, the short fall after the initial rise was probably from people who thought that this was a fluke and their last chance to sell their BTC for a decent price. How stupid of them  Smiley

Onkel Paul

If that is the case, ie news leak before the announcement, should that be a kind of inside trading?
Activity: 579
Merit: 267
Wtf is happening with the price Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 16
Correct, however the technical deadline is Monday, March 13th (due to Federal Register rules). That said, I also read that the SEC will be handing out the decision today.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250

man was it a sight to  see , the greene dildo building up  150 USD price increase in 3 min. Imagine what will happen when ETF is approved.

Some one might correct me on this, but  according to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934   if no answer from SEC before the deadline means approval by default.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
wow wow wtf is going on??!
Activity: 16
Possibly a pump and dump manipulation based on "expected" news.
legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1003
Most likely there has been positive news on the ETF (I didn't see any, but I'm not following the news closely). Anyway, the short fall after the initial rise was probably from people who thought that this was a fluke and their last chance to sell their BTC for a decent price. How stupid of them  Smiley

Onkel Paul
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
Back to 1250 now.  Pretty sure the whole thing took less than 15 minutes.  Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Triggered a massive sell-off by the looks of it. Looks like it's getting there again though.
Pages:
Jump to: