Pages:
Author

Topic: From 3.5K€ to 14K: now what? - page 2. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 07:36:13 PM
XLM, the same -not really sure. DO you really think it can still rise?

Thanks!

Yes. Once FairX releases it will rise. Rise is not based on any added functionality to Lumens but just as a store of value like BTC.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:27:58 PM
Good portfolio, and well done. I would switch Lisk for Shift (which is a fork of Lisk), trading at 110m vs 3.3b for lisk. They just released a new website this month hosted on their decentralized blockchain hosting network.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:19:58 PM
I would suggest to add Augur to your blockfolio  Grin Looks very promising to me for 2018. Also its a really unique concept.
Activity: 16
January 10, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
thanks guys.
EOS, I was definitely interested, but I'm not sure about the potential growth.
XLM, the same -not really sure. DO you really think it can still rise?

And yes, I got a look on REQ.
But also on Siacoin and Digibyte : some thoughts about those 2?

Thanks!
January 10, 2018, 07:09:02 PM
Also, if I were you I would definitely put some cash in XLM. I have very high confidence on it. My extra 2 cents  Grin
January 10, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
Hi all,

I am interested in blockchain and in crypto-currencies since early september. And everyday, I'm angry against myself not to have tried to understand the tech and the interest of both blockchain and cryptos before... but what is done is done.

So, I've invested some euros in multiple projects (and I prefer to speak about projects rather than currencies: because I invest in tech and projects, and it's not always about currencies...).
My holdings are now as follows:
ARDR - 5.73%
ARK - 1.19%
BTC - 35.93%
ETH - 6.71%
LSK - 11.86
LTC - 9.46%
OMG - 3%
XRP - 26.12% (was approx 10% when I first invested)
and I'm happy with the results (+284% in €, +114% in BTC)

I think I will hold all of them, but I'd like to invest in 2/3 new projects, maybe for 500€, and try the big bet (so, ready to lose)
I've read about Cardano, Verge, XSpec, EOS - interested not totally convinced (often because if I compare the marketcap and the actual price, I don't see how it make make x20, x50, x100)

What would you invest in? (I've got accounts on Kraken, Bittrex, Binance - so I won't go on other exchanges)

Thanks for your help

You have a good distribution. This is what I did. I took 50% of LTC coins and converted it to XSPEC, PRL and STRATIS about a few weeks ago since I thought LTC has saturated and next pump won't be for months. In a month or so I will either convert them back to LTC or ETH depending on the market. This is just how I think. Its upto you and DYOR. Among the coins you put here I would put in EOS. My next investment ( in a few days) is to take BTC and covert it to REQ.

XSPEC and XVG are too risky IMO ( Although I have them, I don't see a big pump coming anytime soon). ADA - I am not too sure.

Just my 2 cents or 0.01 XRP  Wink
Activity: 65
OPQ
January 10, 2018, 07:02:32 PM
Personally I would advice to HODL
Activity: 16
January 10, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
Hi all,

I am interested in blockchain and in crypto-currencies since early september. And everyday, I'm angry against myself not to have tried to understand the tech and the interest of both blockchain and cryptos before... but what is done is done.

So, I've invested some euros in multiple projects (and I prefer to speak about projects rather than currencies: because I invest in tech and projects, and it's not always about currencies...).
My holdings are now as follows:
ARDR - 5.73%
ARK - 1.19%
BTC - 35.93%
ETH - 6.71%
LSK - 11.86
LTC - 9.46%
OMG - 3%
XRP - 26.12% (was approx 10% when I first invested)
and I'm happy with the results (+284% in €, +114% in BTC)

I think I will hold all of them, but I'd like to invest in 2/3 new projects, maybe for 500€, and try the big bet (so, ready to lose)
I've read about Cardano, Verge, XSpec, EOS - interested not totally convinced (often because if I compare the marketcap and the actual price, I don't see how it make make x20, x50, x100)

What would you invest in? (I've got accounts on Kraken, Bittrex, Binance - so I won't go on other exchanges)

Thanks for your help
Pages:
Jump to: