Pages:
Author

Topic: From bitcoin is a scam to bitcoin is the future - page 2. (Read 816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
My neighbour said the same thing.... I then asked him this question. If you use PayPal to pay for something, CAN YOU TOUCH that

money? No it is digital and the same goes for credit card payment and also bank accounts at a bank. He smiled and walked away.

A month later I was at his house, helping him to buy bitcoins.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes it's true bitcoin now one of the promising future investment for lots of people's .But some of people saying it's big bubble it can explode any time what should i tell about this people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Bitcoin tells for itself. I also remember how it was called as a new financial pyramid on the TV at 2010-2011 years. But bitcoin could make a real break through and showed everyone that it's not a pyramid and not a babble. I suppose only cause of that proves so many people and governments are paying attention at bitcoin nowadays. I admit that I also was skeptical when I just get joined, if I would know bitcoin will raise so high I would sell my car and invest everything in this currency!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Over the past months/years there have being numerous statements and speculations on the digital currency “bitcoin” ,deciding its fate and on how a money that you cannot see or touch can be used for every day transaction, many countries have being calling the cryptocurrency a “Scam Coin” and that it is meaningless and pointless.

Continue Reading=> https://zycrypto.com/bitcoin-scam-bitcoin-future/

Agreed with the Op, when I first came to this online world, I was so surprised to see so many scams happening, but last year I finally came to Bitcoin world, when I was discussing it with friends and families all thought this was the mother of all scams, and I just had faith in it, today all these people are biting the dust while we all those who had faith in Bitcoins are rejoicing. Truly enjoying the moment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
Over the past months/years there have being numerous statements and speculations on the digital currency “bitcoin” ,deciding its fate and on how a money that you cannot see or touch can be used for every day transaction, many countries have being calling the cryptocurrency a “Scam Coin” and that it is meaningless and pointless.

Bitcoin was considered a scam since it is a new kind of investment and it is new to people. Only after bitcoin has proven itself to be legit and profitable then that people have been convinced that bitcoin is a good investment. Those who trusted bitcoin in its early stages and hold it have gain huge profits while those who did not are now joining late.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't see anything special here. Bitcoin can harm the current bank system so modern authorities see cryptocurrencies as a personal threat. As they think attack is he best defense so thats why they are calling it a scam coin. Nothing special.
I really don't care what these banks thinks in the first place because all that they care about is their profits and since people are no more saving at banks they see bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as threats and that's why they spread these negative news about Bitcoin now, but we are busy making money to care about what they are saying.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
A product/service/whatever would be labeled as scam/something not good as long as it hasn't proved itself to be worthy of trust in any way. In the case of bitcoin, many people have already claimed their hefty profits that's why it:s turning out to be "the future" for most speculators. Fair enough, bitcoin is indeed the future. It's just a matter of time for people to realize this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
The government's official statements will always be as Bitcoin is a scam and buy/sell on your own caution. We all know that Bitcoin will become something from the first day we heard about it but still, there are some people who think of it as a scam.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Between scam and "the future" ,i believe the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Bitcoin is not a scam,but some greedy devs and miners might want to change bitcoin and increase their own profits scamming the millions of ordinary bitcoin users.
I don`t see governments as such a big threat for btc.

No different then what is going on, on the stock market. Only difference is goverment, the big banks and firms have not found a way to control it.....yet
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

Between scam and "the future" ,i believe the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Bitcoin is not a scam,but some greedy devs and miners might want to change bitcoin and increase their own profits scamming the millions of ordinary bitcoin users.
I don`t see governments as such a big threat for btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The banking system or competitors want to discredit bitcoin, because that it is unprofitable for them to use a lot of people and earn good money on it. You just need to believe in it and do not pay attention to it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
Don't see anything special here. Bitcoin can harm the current bank system so modern authorities see cryptocurrencies as a personal threat. As they think attack is he best defense so thats why they are calling it a scam coin. Nothing special.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
It was just a part of actions taken by governments to prove that bitcoin is nothing but a scam coin.The governments and bankers have tried their best to prove bitcoin as wrong,but despite their efforts,they have failed to prove so.Now,most governments and even banks have started to accept block chain technology since it is secure and it makes the work much easier.By this way,they have indirectly approved that bitcoin which is also working in block chain system is also secure.Now,some governments have even come to the extent of legalizing bitcoins to atleast save their tax revenues.They have almost understood that bitcoin could be only regulated,but could not be stopped.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis

Pages:
Jump to: