Pages:
Author

Topic: From Minimum To A Million - page 2. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
In my opinion those site are risky enough to invest your money there is no assurance that it will pay you once you decided to withdraw your profits there is no such things as minimum to million investment only in crypto invest buy and hodl but it takes years to become millions.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 25, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
Now is a great opportunity to become millionaires in the future. You just need to believe in cryptocurrencies and buy with each drawdown. Bitcoin costs $ 3,700 now, I would not believe it half a year ago

This is the great time to enter the market and start investing some amount with your savings. This could be the turning point in your life if you stay invested in this market for next few years and market recover well from here and crosses 15 - 20k in next 6 months and you could make some quick money as well.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
Hello All,

I'm a newbie here (although I have been playing around with BTC for over a year). I'm now running an experiment trying to get (as the thread title suggests) From Minimum To A Million. By minimum I mean a modest investment of £100. I will be investing in several websites that claim to give daily interest or cloud mining income and intend to compound this up to give a decent daily return. Of course, some of these sites may fall by the wayside but I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now as a test and have already withdrawn my initial investment so I'm break-even at worst and only playing with profits.

Currently I'm using 4 websites (ElgoMine, TrueMine, Bitchoko and GoGo Earn) and have also tested Marble BTC. All currently paying as expected.

I will try and post weekly updates on here but if you want to follow my progress then I've started a Wordpress blog. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links or not seeing as this is my first post but it's https://fromminimumtoamillion.wordpress.com/

Any comments / feedback / suggestions welcome but please don't flame me. It's just a fun experiment and hopefully I'll be a BTC millionaire in 463 days time.  Wink

Million dollars is not coming easy for anyone. You will have to fail in 10 different things in order to become a millionaire even in the cryptocurrency world. Hence I would suggest you be careful with your experimental details you published and how to become a millionaire project. But at the same point of time I would not discourage you in your experiment. Search small experiments will give you exposure and that exposure will help you somewhere somehow in future. I seriously wish you luck becoming a millionaire
Activity: 133
November 25, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
Now is a great opportunity to become millionaires in the future. You just need to believe in cryptocurrencies and buy with each drawdown. Bitcoin costs $ 3,700 now, I would not believe it half a year ago
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
November 25, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies and advice. As mentioned a few times - I am only playing with 'profits' that I've already made from these sites and have withdrawn my original investment. So for me it is just a bit of fun. I'm sure some, if not all, of these sites will disappear in the next few weeks or months but for now I'm carrying on.

My update for this week is here:- https://fromminimumtoamillion.wordpress.com/2018/11/22/week-1/

Current 'active investment' is just over 0.06 BTC with 'daily payouts' of 0.0062 BTC.

Hope you will update us every week. There is one great thing in starting such an experiment when markets are down - if you end up with profit in a few months, you will probably have higher fiat value than before.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies and advice. As mentioned a few times - I am only playing with 'profits' that I've already made from these sites and have withdrawn my original investment. So for me it is just a bit of fun. I'm sure some, if not all, of these sites will disappear in the next few weeks or months but for now I'm carrying on.

My update for this week is here:- https://fromminimumtoamillion.wordpress.com/2018/11/22/week-1/

Current 'active investment' is just over 0.06 BTC with 'daily payouts' of 0.0062 BTC.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 03:49:57 AM
This is more or less gambling with some ponzi schemes and the risk of losing it is very high. A lot of people have been burnt by such schemes before and I'm sure when payouts suddenly starts being intermittent, it becomes a clear sign your investments are gone.
That is why it is always advised to invest wise which means nothing but only the evaluation of cryptocurrency that is very much important otherwise these Ponzi schemes out there are very much deceptive and deceiving and can cost you big money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 08:57:29 PM
buddy, listen to this, the name of the business is nothing that makes you become a rich person instantly, everything requires a process

business in cryptocurrency also has a risk, if you want to run a bitcoin mining business in the cloud, I suggest choosing sites that are trusted, and also every business is influenced by capital ...! if you have a lot of capital, you also have a lot of profits.
November 18, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
I wish you good luck with these "daily percent" companies. It is a dirty business, and you will have a tough way up. I would only advise you to get early in (the sooner after project start the higher probability for positive return) and don't be greedy (majority of there projects get away with all money after a few months).

This is the wrong attitude, this is promoting greed itself.
By even entering into this site yoy are feeding the scam and scammers and others will suffer.

Is it? The original poster apparently did make up his mind and s/he has already 'invested' money into these sites. While others talk about losing their money, scams etc., I wanted to give the original poster a piece of advice because he is already in.  Wink
Activity: 504
November 18, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
Well, everybody wants to be free from a paycheck-to-paycheck living; everybody wants to be a millionaire. But in these past few months, especially these last days, I don't think this is possible. The devaluation of coins or tokens are pretty sharp now. In just the blink of an eye, everything's falling so fast that you can't catch up with its dump. You can earn millions in crypto (no doubt about it) but in the long run. It's good to enter now in the dip, but don't expect to exit fast, 'coz no one knows how far this recession will go; no one can really tell.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
Hello All,

I'm a newbie here (although I have been playing around with BTC for over a year). I'm now running an experiment trying to get (as the thread title suggests) From Minimum To A Million. By minimum I mean a modest investment of £100. I will be investing in several websites that claim to give daily interest or cloud mining income and intend to compound this up to give a decent daily return. Of course, some of these sites may fall by the wayside but I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now as a test and have already withdrawn my initial investment so I'm break-even at worst and only playing with profits.

Currently I'm using 4 websites (ElgoMine, TrueMine, Bitchoko and GoGo Earn) and have also tested Marble BTC. All currently paying as expected.

I will try and post weekly updates on here but if you want to follow my progress then I've started a Wordpress blog. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links or not seeing as this is my first post but it's https://fromminimumtoamillion.wordpress.com/

Any comments / feedback / suggestions welcome but please don't flame me. It's just a fun experiment and hopefully I'll be a BTC millionaire in 463 days time.  Wink

Those website you gave are just a ponzi scheme. I don't trust and don't believed in any cloud mining sites actually. Though, when I was a newbie  I tried it, I invested in the amount of 0.006BTC yes I saw it in their website that is in progress and I am happy that I am earning in the dashboard. But when the time I know I gained already, I can't able to withdraw it, it appeared to the site that I need to upgrade my investment before I can able to withdraw it. So, after that incidents I realized and found out that I've been a victim by a ponzi scheme.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
November 18, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
you won't be able to make any significant amount of money from "earning websites" specially those you posted here, let alone become a millionaire from them. i think you are too caught up in the hype of their advertisements. the thing is you will spend money on these sites and worst of all spend a lot of your precious time on them trying to earn and trying to gain referrals while the site is the only one that is making money and they eventually run away and leave you broke!
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 18, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
Hello All,

Any comments / feedback / suggestions welcome but please don't flame me. It's just a fun experiment and hopefully I'll be a BTC millionaire in 463 days time.  Wink

This is a tall ask, a very very big ask.
One thing which stands out for me is the daily interest sites, these sound like HYIP sites, high yeild interest program.
And they are a pure scam because you will loose your money.
Ask yourself why bitchoko and gogoearn are giving away this profit? It does not make sense.
Got what you can out now.

How do i know all this? Because i once "invested" in a similar program.

I wish you good luck with these "daily percent" companies. It is a dirty business, and you will have a tough way up. I would only advise you to get early in (the sooner after project start the higher probability for positive return) and don't be greedy (majority of there projects get away with all money after a few months).

This is the wrong attitude, this is promoting greed itself.
By even entering into this site yoy are feeding the scam and scammers and others will suffer.
November 17, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
This is more or less gambling with some ponzi schemes and the risk of losing it is very high. A lot of people have been burnt by such schemes before and I'm sure when payouts suddenly starts being intermittent, it becomes a clear sign your investments are gone.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 16, 2018, 05:07:56 PM
Hello All,

If in the earlier times like in 2014 and you hodl btc this is possible but with the market today quite hard imo. And many are doing what those sites are doing. I suggest you learn trading. It's possible in crypto trading to have that target though hard also but attainable than that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
With the strategy you're taking you should be very careful to spread your funds around. Most will turn out to be scams (if not all) and won't pay out as they've guaranteed. By spreading your funds you can limit the risk that you face.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 15
November 16, 2018, 02:29:20 PM
obvious thread for advertising ponzi schemes to get the referal through the OP website. i hope not many ppl will fall for it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
I am sure that if you have money, you can experiment in such ways to gain the popularity of your blog or channel in the telegram. if you help someone to earn money besides yourself, it will be a good idea
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
November 16, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
If you go back in 2015 you can afford the price of bitcoin and turning it price into a million. But now it is impossible to happen it again. Going back to the price of every altcoins you can see the market condition now.

Yes in 2015, price was cheap for one bitcoin and you can afford to buy many and turn it into good money now. The same thing that happened in 2015 can still happen now with an altcoin if luck shines on the person.
Pages:
Jump to: