Pages:
Author

Topic: Frozen withdrawals at AutoHashMining.com - page 2. (Read 248 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
November 25, 2023, 06:19:54 AM
In the interim, I'll keep updating this thread with my frozen withdrawals so we can all watch the seizure occur in slow motion.
Lemme guess early.
"Finally, they released my withdrawal, it's legit."

I think so. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
November 25, 2023, 05:27:51 AM
I hadn't played around with crypto for years and decided to try this service on a whim, blindfolded, mostly for fun, just to see what would happen. Still knee deep in scamcoin, I see! Smiley
Jesus buddy, you didn't even have to test it to see that there is only one way business that offers "up to 14% daily" can end up. Its like an equivavlent of sending money to a Nigerian prince that contact you via email to see what will happen.  Cheesy

Do you know of any legit ones at all
Just forget about it and buy bitcoin instead.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 25, 2023, 02:30:26 AM
So you know the game?
The game? I am but a humble canary, sir, but I'm familiar enough!

you shouldn't open this topic because (I think) you know how you'll end up.
I know how the 'owners' of AutoHashMining.com have already ended up. (It ended badly for them).

In the interim, I'll keep updating this thread with my frozen withdrawals so we can all watch the seizure occur in slow motion.

A public service of sorts, for the sake of comedy and all that.
November 25, 2023, 01:45:24 AM
How much is the loss?
It's just monopoly money and we know where they live. No loss at all. A win.

Most services like this are scams or Ponzi schemes in disguise.
Do you know of any legit ones at all? I hadn't played around with crypto for years and decided to try this service on a whim, blindfolded, mostly for fun, just to see what would happen. Still knee deep in scamcoin, I see! Smiley
So you know the game? you shouldn't open this topic because (I think) you know how you'll end up. Plus, people here wouldn't bother seeking experience with shady companies like you did if they knew.
November 25, 2023, 01:31:35 AM
You will probably not find any legit cloud mining services, they are mostly scam services.
'Mostly'. So there is literally no known instance in the bitcointalk.org fossil record of a legit cloud mining service?

Bitcoin/crypto cloud mining platforms are either:
  • a scam
  • unprofitable

[...] Hope you didn't lose much.
Nada

It's just monopoly money and we know where they live, so no loss at all. A win.
This is surely a scam. Are you sure that address is correct, it would be dumb of the scammers to publish their real address.
Yeah, that isn't their real address. Those are published elsewhere.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
November 25, 2023, 01:15:01 AM
Most services like this are scams or Ponzi schemes in disguise.
Do you know of any legit ones at all? I hadn't played around with crypto for years and decided to try this service on a whim, blindfolded, mostly for fun, just to see what would happen. Still knee deep in scamcoin, I see! Smiley

Bitcoin/crypto cloud mining platforms are either:
  • a scam
  • unprofitable

It's really just one or the other. If you want to take risk, you're better off with carefully-picked shitcoins honestly. Hope you didn't lose much.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
November 25, 2023, 01:09:22 AM
It's just monopoly money and we know where they live, so no loss at all. A win.
This is surely a scam. Are you sure that address is correct, it would be dumb of the scammers to publish their real address.
You will probably not find any legit cloud mining services, they are mostly scam services. The only person that makes money from it is the scammers who are the cloud mining providers.
The funniest is when the email responses are in garbled, barely coherent English. As if ground beef trying to reconstruct itself to formulate words.
Some scammers put little to no effort into their trade, and still get victims nevertheless.
November 25, 2023, 12:59:37 AM
How much is the loss?
It's just monopoly money and we know where they live. No loss at all. A win.

Hilarious. Hey, at least they tried to lower the 'tax' from 35% to 30%! Gettin' innovative!

The funniest is when the email responses are in garbled, barely coherent English. As if ground beef trying to reconstruct itself to formulate words.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 25, 2023, 12:39:02 AM
If you had read a little about some of the topics about cloud mining on the forum, you would not have fallen victim to these scammers. Search a little about cloud mining topics on the forum and you will find that everyone agrees that they are scammers.

Cloud mining is a big lie practiced by fraudulent companies to defraud users who do not have enough experience to know that there is no such thing as cloud mining in reality.

This is an illusion, there are hundreds of people who have been scammed out of their money by cloud mining, so sorry to tell you that you lost your money and will never get it back.
November 25, 2023, 12:23:05 AM
How much is the loss? Most services like this are scams or Ponzi schemes in disguise.
The site details on Whois are hidden, my assumption is that this is a new cloudmining that started latest September 27 based on the first review on Trustpilot[1]. If I pay attention to the one of 1-star reviews[2], this con seems quite selective. You are left to withdraw several times for small amounts before users deposit larger ones.

1. https://trstp.lt/LUwfU6AZP
2. https://trstp.lt/x-1GGPFsJ
November 24, 2023, 10:03:04 PM
& since they want to bring the 'uk gov' into it...

About Company

With rich experience, team members have been working in the cryptocurrency mining industry, software industry, and information security industry for over 6 years.

AutoHashMining.com was established in 2023 and is registered in the UK with company number #15082461. The AutoHashMining.com team members have been involved in the cryptocurrency mining industry since 2017 and finally established a cloud mining company in 2023, and registered capital is 1,000,000 pound. Rich technical experience and strong cash flow are the strongest guarantees.

Our company operates multiple cryptocurrency mining farms, mainly located in Asia and North America, and manage tens of thousands of cryptocurrency mining machines. The total computing power has reached 2.52 EH/s.

https://i.ibb.co/fdcWzTY/15082461.png

AUTOHASHMINING LIMITED

Company number 15082461

[...]

1 current officer
HOMDEN, Alexander James

Correspondence address
    20-26, London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9SG

Role Active
    Director

Date of birth
    August 1991

Appointed on
    18 August 2023

Nationality
    British

Country of residence
    England

Occupation
    Financial Consultant

Perhaps we'll have to pay officer Homden a visit in his office tomorrow! Cheesy
November 24, 2023, 09:02:54 PM
Does anyone here have experience with AutoHashMining?

My withdrawals, starting on November 4th, were working normally up until November 20th. Then the account suddenly became frozen and the tone of the 'admin' changed.

They are now claiming the following:

Hi,

Due to uk gov request so you need to pay the tax after it will work.

So your deposit is ... , you need to pay 30% tax is ...
Just deposit on any miner contract after your account will work again. and good news ,if you pay the tax and our company will also refund the tax after you paid its its only for 3 days.

Kind Regards.

Withdrawal history, stuck in the coal mine:

https://i.ibb.co/QKStpCb/AHM0.png
https://i.ibb.co/txNytZF/AHM1.png
Pages:
Jump to: