Pages:
Author

Topic: FS: 2003 Suzuki SV650S Located in Wisconsin (SOLD) - page 2. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Bump for a really nice starter bike, I learned everything I know on a 06 650!

Most people probably want a super sport inline, but from experience I'm still kinda bummed I sold the 650 for one. You can romp on the 650 and keep it somewhat legal, not so with the race replicas.

If I were any closer to you I'd be interested  Grin

Thanks for the bump.

This is my first bike also. Very happy I chose it. (Did quite a bit of research trying to find the "best" starter bike and the SV650 was always one of the bikes mentioned)
It was very easy to learn on, has a huge online community if you ever need help (I like svrider.com the best), and has enough power to keep me interested passed my "learning" phase.
It also is super cheap to insure since it is a "standard" bike.

I would keep it if I had the time to actually ride it. But I need to haul too much stuff with me on a daily basis to fit it all in a backpack.
So unfortunately it spends much of the time just sitting in the garage. Would much rather someone else get use out of it.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bump for a really nice starter bike, I learned everything I know on a 06 650!

Most people probably want a super sport inline, but from experience I'm still kinda bummed I sold the 650 for one. You can romp on the 650 and keep it somewhat legal, not so with the race replicas.

If I were any closer to you I'd be interested  Grin
Still up for sale. Price is negotiable.
For anyone that is not looking to store the bike over the winter, I am willing to make a deal to keep it in my garage until spring. (Would just ask for down payment)
This is a great bike for someone starting out or for someone getting back into riding.
Kind of interested but as you know bike weather is pretty much gone  Sad

All depends on what kind of weather you like to ride in.
To me, here in Wisconsin we have about another 2-2 1/2 months worth of riding time.
(I enjoy fall the best for riding, not hot to the point you feel like you are sitting on a grill, but also not cold enough to where you can't feel your extremities)
Bump. Will take pics of all the gear if someone is interested.
if you wanna talk trades for things besides bitcoin ill be in chicago in a few days digging through my storage

It really depends on what you have to trade. (Stuff would have to be pretty good for me to drive down to Chicago)
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
if you wanna talk trades for things besides bitcoin ill be in chicago in a few days digging through my storage
Looking to sell my 2003 SV650S motorcycle for cash/BTC/LTC/VTC.
The bike is located in Franklin, Wisconsin (53132).

The bike runs great and is a lot of fun, but I am looking to put the money into car parts.
I don't get to ride it nearly as often as I would like.

The bike went in late last year for routine maintenance (change plugs, tires, sprockets, chain) and to replace the radiator and fan assembly, which I have the receipt for. (Motorcycle was dropped by previous owner)
The bike is 100% functional and I ride it every chance I get.
There is some cosmetic damage to the front and rear fairings, one of the bar ends is missing, one of the frame covers is missing, and it has a little beat up shift lever. (See pictures)

Looking to get ~$2,500 for the bike. ($2,750 including a jacket, kevlar jeans, moto shoes, helmet, gloves, and cover)

((Ticker removed))

If you are interested or having any questions (Or if I missed any important pieces of information), post here or PM me.

Information on bike:

2003 SV650S
~16,300 miles
Motosliders        (I put on when I bought bike)
New Turn Signals+License plate lights       (I put on when I bought bike)
Snake Skin Gripster Tank Grips       (I put on when I bought bike)
aTRE       (I put on when I bought bike)
Chain+sprockets       (Replaced late last year)
Spark plugs       (Replaced late last year)
Rear brake pads/brake fluid       (Replaced late last year)
Oil       (Replaced 3 months ago)
New Tires       (Replaced late last year)
Yoshimura       (Was on bike when bought)
Fender eliminator       (Was on bike when bought)
Bypassed Green Connector      (Was done a few weeks ago)

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/4395887527.html

Pictures:

https://imageshack.com/a/qBbq/1
Pages:
Jump to: