Pages:
Author

Topic: [FS] GPU-ONLY mining frames (free shipping) - page 2. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 11:26:58 PM
@MLN84

Hello, PM me if you can't find something that fits, can try to do a custom model for you.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 04:38:03 AM
Hallo, this is exactly what i need.

Does the 6 gpu version fit into a Rosewill RSV L4500? Width and height wise? Can't measure the case right now, because it's still in shipment until next week.

How about shipment to Germany? Ebay page says worldwide free shipping. How about customs and taxes, do you have any experience from clients to share?

Greetings

Edit:

Took the 6 GPU frame dimensions from your website (42 x 28 x 20 cm). Is it 42cm with or without the feet?

DYOR: The 20 cm in height seem to be too much anyways. The RSV-L4500 comes with this outer dimensions already: 53,34 x 42,67 x 17,78 cm

Well, then i have to go with wood too or find another (smaller) bracket, that ships to GER.

Cheers
small bump
Bump.

(I am also selling on eBay if you prefer its buyer protection mechanisms)
I was thinking about this product a couple weeks ago when I upgraded to a 10lb wooden block.

pm me about an 8gpu one these frames are everything I need.

PM on the way!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I was thinking about this product a couple weeks ago when I upgraded to a 10lb wooden block.

pm me about an 8gpu one these frames are everything I need.
I made a variety of aluminum mining frames that can hold between 2-8 GPUs.

These aluminium frames hold only GPUs - perfect for those new to GPU mining or for placing next to your existing desktop. Replaces your wooden shoe rack - just add USB risers and you are ready to start mining!

Tested with RX480s/RX470s. Both horizontal GPU support beams are adjustable.

PayPal accepted and shipping is included (will only ship to your verified PayPal address)
BTC payments can enjoy further discount.

2 GPU - $50 USD
4 GPU - $55 USD
6 GPU - $64 USD
8 GPU - $72.50 USD

Sample photos:

2 GPU

4 GPU

PM for bulk orders or other enquiries.

Shipping

Frames are in stock and will usually ship within 1 business day!

Shipping is free for the following countries:
United States, Canada, Brazil, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, Macao , Malaysia, Philippines
Pages:
Jump to: