Pages:
Author

Topic: FS: Unopened 6990s, 5830s, 5770s, AMD mobos and CPUs, Chromebook w/3G modem - page 2. (Read 2485 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sapphire Radeon 5830 1GB 100297-2L

This is one of the most best bang for the buck cards you can get, 285Mhash is easy to get. This card is almost impossible to find now as well, being guilty of probably higher performance per dollar than AMD intended.

New in box, unopened.

18BTC - I have 2 available Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

$162 for a 5830 is extremely overpriced. I hope no one is so desperate to pay that much.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
last time you're doing it? get used it man, it's part of selling shit online.

also, selling a few <$100 cards and some usb shit isn't really doing much for your cred. protip, get a heatware account and get people to give you feedback after you sell all this stuff - then you can act like your word is worth a damn.
Activity: 90
Merit: 12
Okay, but last time I'm doing this. Smiley And yes, not everything on the list above is in the picture, it's still on the dock right now.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pictures of the product with your name on a piece of paper
 Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 12
See this thread where I sold several 5770 cards and this thread where I sold USB drives in bulk as proof that I'm not ripping people off.

I have the following goods available for sale.

Sapphire Radeon 6990 4GB 100310SR

New in box, never opened, full manufacturer 2 year warranty applies.

Radeon 6990s are sold out everywhere, and brand new cards are becoming impossible to find.

90BTC - I have 10 available 6 LEFT Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.
That's only $702 at current exchange pricing, significantly below retail, and shipping is included!

Sapphire Radeon 5830 1GB 100297-2L

This is one of the most best bang for the buck cards you can get, 285Mhash is easy to get. This card is almost impossible to find now as well, being guilty of probably higher performance per dollar than AMD intended.

Newegg page for this product

New in box, unopened.

18BTC - I have 2 available SOLD OUT Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

Samsung Series 5 3G Chromebook in Arctic White with carrying sleeve

New in box, never opened, also with some kind of designer carrying sleeve accessory.

Amazon is selling these for $449

Includes built in 3G modem, where you can sign up for a no charge 100MB/month plan for 2 years. The laptop itself is nicely hackable, you can drop to a shell and play to your heart's content.

40BTC - I have 1 available Free shipping to anywhere in the US. No point in selling outside the US, since verizon won't activate it and it's locked to them.
That's roughly $312 at current exchange pricing.

XFX Radeon 5770 cards

You should get somewhere between 185 and 220Mhash/sec with these depending on your cooling and luck.

I sold a bunch of these in a previous thread and we'd like to clear out our remaining stock now. Amazon is currently selling them for $134.

Unopened brand new cards:

9BTC - I have 10 available SOLD OUT These boxes are just barely too thick to fit into a large flat rate priority mail box. If you don't mind me taking the card out of the box and repacking them, I can do free shipping within the US. If you're outside the US or if you want them totally pristine in their retail boxes, PM me for a shipping quote.

Opened, tested and used for a few weeks. You get the card and accessories, but no box:

7.5BTC - I have 5 available SOLD OUT AGAIN Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard

MSI's page about this board

Easily run 4 double-wide cards per motherboard. Easy overclocking, and allows unlocking hidden cores on X2 and X3 CPUs to make them X4.

Unopened, brand new.

22BTC - I have 3 available 2 LEFT NOW Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

AMD X2 250 3.0GHz CPU

With the above motherboard, we've had 100% success in unlocking all 4 cores using the above motherboard, but I can't guarantee your results. With all but one system, we've been able to convert these to X4 processors and overclock to 3.4GHz or higher.

Unopened, brand new, comes with AMD heatsink/fan.

6.5BTC - I have 2 available 1 LEFT NOW Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

If you're interested in any of these, please PM me for a unique address to send them to, and include your shipping address. If the exchange rate changes, I may alter the prices above, but once you've paid the price is locked in. If I receive your payment while I'm still at the office, your order goes out in the next business day, with USPS priority mail tracking number. Bitcoin payments only, no paypal or similar. Lets get the economy going by actually using BTC. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: