Pages:
Author

Topic: FTC and TRC getting removed from btce -- which currency will replace them? - page 3. (Read 4249 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
It seems FTC and trc are getting removed, i wonder which coins they will replace them with if any?

What makes you think they'll get removed?

https://btc-e.com/news/185

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Awh fuck, admin posted the new already hehe... was gonna post about it the other day when admin told me, but he said no. So... :|
Activity: 764
It seems FTC and trc are getting removed, i wonder which coins they will replace them with if any?

https://btc-e.com/news/185

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 714

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I don't really understand why they'd be removing coins at this point. If I were them I'd be trying to add support for as many coins as possible to compete with cryptsy, coinex .. etc.
It's called dilution. If you have all these shitty coins on your exchange, no one is going to take you seriously.

Good riddance to both coins I say. Nothing of value was lost.

I haven't even heard of anyone MENTION TRC in awhile. FTC though, there's gonna be tears Sad

I feel sorry for FTC community, they are passionate bunch.
I don't really understand why they'd be removing coins at this point. If I were them I'd be trying to add support for as many coins as possible to compete with cryptsy, coinex .. etc.
It's called dilution. If you have all these shitty coins on your exchange, no one is going to take you seriously.

I haven't even heard of anyone MENTION TRC in awhile. FTC though, there's gonna be tears Sad
legendary
Duelbits.com

They have more volume than all other altcoin exchanges together, why would they make loads of job for themselves babysitting 10MH hashrate coin chains for silly reward.
legendary
Duelbits.com
Ugh, what a hit to FTC that is...  Shocked

Hopefully WDC and DGC, I'm invested in those two  Grin

Nah...FTC is solid... and btc-e doesn't represent the 'standard'.  Just means they sold their investment in FTC and will be looking for a replacement.

Why is everyone so sure they will add new ones?

Because they make money from people trading coins. They don't need to add anything immediately just as they didn't after removing CHN but if they see that some coin is popular and is traded a lot on other exchanges they'll add it, just as they did with XPM.

Btw, on a day when CHN was delisted in first news article two other coins were mentioned but it was removed from original article in a minute. Many people in trollbox were saying those two were ftc and trc so they probably planned this for some time.
My real question is why do they think that FTC gone = new coins. They can add new coins whenever.

That's true but don't stop people's dreams, DGC went up from 0002 to 00065 when CNC was delisted with people hoping it's the one to replace it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
It wont be worldcoin, as realsoid and mcxnow arent even allowed to be mentioned in chat lol @btce
and they're in cahoots

other coins mentioned are too low in value and offer nothing

I dont think they will add anything for a while

when they do I hope is megacoin, time is not right.....yet

Nah...FTC is solid... and btc-e doesn't represent the 'standard'.  Just means they sold their investment in FTC and will be looking for a replacement.

Because they make money from people trading coins. They don't need to add anything immediately just as they didn't after removing CHN but if they see that some coin is popular and is traded a lot on other exchanges they'll add it, just as they did with XPM.

Btw, on a day when CHN was delisted in first news article two other coins were mentioned but it was removed from original article in a minute. Many people in trollbox were saying those two were ftc and trc so they probably planned this for some time.
My real question is why do they think that FTC gone = new coins. They can add new coins whenever.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
legendary
Duelbits.com

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
You could always blackmail them into adding a coin, like they did with NVC Smiley
legendary
Duelbits.com

FTC has lot of support but will be hit heavily with this. No other exchange can provide close volume to BTC-E and it won't recover easily from this.

I think it will survive unlike ChinaCoin but holders are going to lose lot of money/value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I hope for WorldCoin.  But they will be careful with what they choose to add next

WDC is trading like it's The One.

And let's shed a tear...
For all those poor merchants that installed FeatherCoin ATMs.

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I hope for WorldCoin.  But they will be careful with what they choose to add next
Pages:
Jump to: