Pages:
Author

Topic: FTT comeback - page 6. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
April 12, 2023, 10:04:00 PM
1: What will happen with Ftx users who lost fund. Either it will be refunded?
They won't be refunded or receive any compensation if FTX v.2 exchange won't get enough customers, trading volume then income and profit from its operations. It depends on decisions and strategies of FTX exchange's new board members to compensate their users. I believe that if they are serious with their relaunched business, they will spend part of their income to compensate their users gradually. It will take a lot of time and even take years for FTX to fully compensate their users but it is a best approach for them to rebuild the exchange reputation.

2: FTT token will be Their native token ir they will launch another token?
I don't think they will launch a new token. If they have full access from FTT tokens belong to ex-core team members, they won't need to launch a new token.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 12, 2023, 09:09:40 PM

A biggest Cex exchange FTX which was fallen bankruptcy in Nov 2021 and lost almost 9 billion suddenly recover back 8 billion and now News are circulating that They are going to relaunch Exchange. This is massive News and Ftx exchange token which was down below 1.5$ suddenly pushed by big whale and its pumped more than 100% in 45 minutes.

There are some questions in my mind and Ftx team did  not final yet and more News will be come soon.

1: What will happen with Ftx users who lost fund. Either it will be refunded?
2: FTT token will be Their native token ir they will launch another token?

What do you think Its worth to invest now on FTT token after this news? can we see price back to value where ut crashes after Ftx Bankruptcy If answer is Yes how much time it will take? if i am not wrong the price was above 25$ .
Pages:
Jump to: