Pages:
Author

Topic: FTX Review: The Best New Crypto Derivatives Platform - page 3. (Read 1183 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
FTX exchange is growing too fast and they are keen on to obey law regulations in countries they have subsidiaries.

They take a lead of the second tier exchanges, after Binance, to back Solana blockchain. Other exchanges try to learn from Binance and Binance Smart Chain to develop their exchange's own built chains.

FTX are smart because they saw the potential from Solana and decided to back it months ago.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
FTX has announced a partnership and a sponsorship agreement with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team stable, the agreement comes into force on September 26. The following aspects are provided for
- Branding on cars and drivers of teams.
- Future strategic initiatives in the field of NFT's and FTX Pay.
- CSR initiatives and charity.

legendary
FTX Digital Markets, a subsidiary of the FTX cryptocurrency exchange, was the first in the jurisdiction of the Bahamas to receive a license in accordance with the Registered Digital Asset Exchanges Act (DARE Act).

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
...and especially the withdrawal fee there is almost zero or very cheap , this makes me like it

At a time when the commissions on the Ethereum network were hundreds of dollars, I regularly used the opportunity to withdraw ERC20 coins from the exchange without a commission. This privilege was granted to everyone who held at least 25 FTX Token (FTT) coins on their account.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 3
TheStandard.io
this is an exchange that i like the most, although it has not integrated many of the latest chains now, it is a very easy to use exchange and especially the withdrawal fee there is almost zero or very cheap , this makes me like it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Not really on the topic of the exchange itself, just about the new FTX partnership: The FTX exchange has signed a five year contract with Major League Baseball USA (MLB).
Logo FTX.US will appear on the MLB referees ' uniforms starting with the All Star Game on July 13, 2021. The trading platform also received the rights to promote on social networks and other channels of Major League Baseball.  https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mlb-ftx-form-first-ever-global-sports-league-cryptocurrency-exchange-partnership-301318029.html
It is another achievement to bring cryptocurrency to mainstream. Many things will be changed and I believe it would be positive things, big achievements in the next 5 years.

I don't know but I remember FTX is the first exchange that advertise in sports. Previously, Sportsbet.io partnered with Wolverhampton, Southampton, Flamengo and bring the Bitcoin, sports.bet to kits of these clubs.

FTX decide to do a smart movement that will help their name become more popular and their exchange will attract more users.
legendary
Not really on the topic of the exchange itself, just about the new FTX partnership: The FTX exchange has signed a five year contract with Major League Baseball USA (MLB).
Logo FTX.US will appear on the MLB referees ' uniforms starting with the All Star Game on July 13, 2021. The trading platform also received the rights to promote on social networks and other channels of Major League Baseball.  https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mlb-ftx-form-first-ever-global-sports-league-cryptocurrency-exchange-partnership-301318029.html
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
It seems most of the FTX Exchange users are came from Binance, included me.
You will really realize how FTX Exchange is the best compare to Binance if you start using FTX Exchange and you also tried to use Binance.
Very fast to use and downtimes in FTX are really different with Binance, really far, FTX got a huge advantage.

And if you don't know, Binance and FTX are strategic partners: Strategic Partnership with Binance

This partnership is making it appear that Sam Bankman-Fried will not be the Binance killer, however, I speculate Sam will make the moves to take Binance’s market share in America first and then globally. CZ might become the next Arthur Hayes hehehehe.

FTX is also rivaling against Binance with their own blockchain called Solana which might also become the Binance smartchain killer. I predict SOL and FTT to be top 10 in coinmarketcap.com by 2025.

You will really realize how FTX Exchange is the best compare to Binance if you start using FTX Exchange and you also tried to use Binance.
Very fast to use and downtimes in FTX are really different with Binance, really far, FTX got a huge advantage.

And if you don't know, Binance and FTX are strategic partners: Strategic Partnership with Binance
FTX is tradeable while Binance is stucked with market crashes.

More people like FTX not only because their more generous policy with withdrawal fees and chances to join IDOs.

The drama of $SUSHI was resolved with the serious involvement from FTX's CEO while Binance and Changpeng Zao reacted with bad with that drama. CZ deleted that tweet after the community reacted very bad with it.
For SUSHI, I don’t know who the founder is. If we don’t list new DeFi coins, traffic goes to other exchanges, and we become … obsolete. We provide access to liquidity, we don’t force you to buy.

All coins are high risk, especially DeFi.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

No one here mentioned the generosity of FTX to waive the withdrawal fee for users. The more FTT staked you have, the more number of free withdrawal per day.
Blockchain Deposits and Withdrawals

On FTX, you can deposit your BTC on OMNI layer or ERC20, TRC20 or SPL. The OMNI layer will be deprecated. FTX requires only 2 confirmations for your BTC deposits that help you to have shorter waiting time for account balance credit. Other exchanges can require 3 confirmations.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
Lately I've been trading more and more on FTX.com, mainly due to all the issues that Binance has been having. The options and types of contracts available on FTX are unique and can't be found anywhere else and it now ranks as the 5th highest volume exchange.

Decided to do a full write up of the exchange and my trading experience there: https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/ftx-review
I am also a user of FTX there, I get a low fee experience for transactions compared to other exchanges. so I think FTX is still feasible to be used as a transaction connection medium, especially cheaper ETH sending transactions for new users
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
FTX is good , second best after binance based on my own experience. its better than binance for me in some aspect like the futures trading, it has more listed project than binance and also low withdrawal fees. this is basically enough for me to stick with them.
agree with you FTX is the best exchange besides Binance...

I bought Bitcoin and ethereum several times from FTX and only charge a very cheap fee when doing WD to my personal wallet. and what I like is that we can buy Tesla or Google stocks easily in the FTX Pro application.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
FTX is good , second best after binance based on my own experience. its better than binance for me in some aspect like the futures trading, it has more listed project than binance and also low withdrawal fees. this is basically enough for me to stick with them.

It is better than Binance as there are 0 withdrawal fees on bitcoin transactions and some waived off transactions too on ERC20 network for FTT holders. I am a fan of their portal and trade there only as they are providing what Binance is giving at their exchange, but Binance lags sometimes and FTX is easy going.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The new ftx pro app is definitely amongst the best exchange apps. Check it out.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
The 9th video podcast from FTX was released, featuring the co-founder of Dex.Blue and one person an expert in the field of DeFI of decentralized finance - Angelo Min https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyyaRi-UvYw&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
FTX released 4 video podcasts, he will tell and share his experience with the encoder Mike Van Rossum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxPgXlydcys
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
The FTX Derivative Exchange has partnered with custodian Coinbase Custody International. The latter will store the native ERC-20 FTT token
Pages:
Jump to: