Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuck BitcoinCash - page 4. (Read 4972 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
August 05, 2017, 09:33:17 AM
Here is a quick chart (not mine) how bitcoin cash will behave in the futute.

I really hope that this is an accurate prediction and suggest everyone to cash out as soon as possible.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 05, 2017, 09:17:45 AM
Hahaha, I am sure that you are one of the victims of the trading game play with a lot of money. You need to know, that all this happened because they already take account of all the things that will happen. If you are one of the victims of the horrible trade, then it must be this be a lesson to you. And you don't have to worry about the future of the BCH, for if I see from all the things that exist in the BCH is an innovation that is quite good. So it is good for long term investment
But why we need such an innovation when bitcoin itself becoming so versatile to scale higher volumes. I could not find the any backing criteria to consider BCH is a long-term investment. Most probably BCH is going to help bitcoin system as a test rat. This is kind of experimental to have big block size with the exact bitcoin economic specifications.

In last 24 hours only 20 blocks were mined in BCH. I am not seeing any big future for it other than devs will learn a big lessons about forking core.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 05, 2017, 08:50:22 AM
Hahaha, I am sure that you are one of the victims of the trading game play with a lot of money. You need to know, that all this happened because they already take account of all the things that will happen. If you are one of the victims of the horrible trade, then it must be this be a lesson to you. And you don't have to worry about the future of the BCH, for if I see from all the things that exist in the BCH is an innovation that is quite good. So it is good for long term investment

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 08:50:13 AM
Worried about bitcoincash.maybe today is bad for me.Now i am in loss around 5btc.Hope it will pump.bitcoincash is a bogus coin. Sad

Same as here i was worried too i buy bcc yesterday at 0.13 and now 0.007 WTF of this price i hope it will pump soon as the exchange is ok after that i will sell all my coins and back to BTC this bad than i expecting it would up in a few days up to even 0.5 btc is i saw the price become ok i well sell this coins too slow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
August 05, 2017, 08:43:34 AM
We have no choice to adapt the BCC and BCH thats reality
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2017, 08:42:13 AM
I sold it off at 0.38, now its about 0.078
Thanks God. I will never ever trading BCC.

The high prices were only there when people were trading what the exchanges had credited to them. Most people withdrew to their own wallets, and when deposits were enabled, that's when the crash came.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
August 05, 2017, 07:36:00 AM
Miners who are still mining this shitcoin are just wasting their valuable resources, they will never recover all their mining cost with this bitcoincash or bitcoinclone.
Not quite true. There is an incentive for big miners to mine the shit so they can confirm transactions which allow them to sell off their massive stores of shitcoin for bitcoin. Once they've done that they'll stop mining it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 05, 2017, 03:06:31 AM
Miners who are still mining this shitcoin are just wasting their valuable resources, they will never recover all their mining cost with this bitcoincash or bitcoinclone.  Support of bitcoin core is quite huge right now because most of miners like the concept of segwit2x rather than huge 8 mb blocks bitcoincash have proposed.

I have dumped all my free BCC and reinvested them in bitcoin, so I am already in good profit. Bitcoin price is about to touch $3500.  Grin
Activity: 280
August 05, 2017, 03:05:27 AM
BCC price chart is like the flight of a chicken. It's already beating the wing on the floor.

Another pump and dump coin? Get you popcorn guys.  Grin
Activity: 142
August 05, 2017, 03:01:19 AM
Can't wait to watch Bitcoin Cash crash hard.
Activity: 271
August 05, 2017, 02:48:44 AM
this thing will soon become obsolete because it's slow af, curious how the f**k people still use this "new thing" but already rotten to its core,.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 05, 2017, 02:46:30 AM
Please Read

I've been wanting to earn more money through the use of Bitcoin. I've invested most of my money to these digital currencies. I am a student so a few coins for you is a lot for me. I've bought .15BTC last week the bitcoin price dump back to one thousands. I stored it to my Electrum wallet and just after the fork I've installed Electron wallet and copied my private key there. Now the BCC wallet in Bittrex is done and I want to sell my BCC but I've found out that when I transact my BCC, my BTC will do the same, please be careful and don't do same mistake as I did.

This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin Cash should NOT exist — why any altcoins should not exist in the same Bitcoin Codebase as Bitcoin. Bitcoin ABC designed Replay Protection for Bitcoin Cash. From what happened to you, Bitcoin ABC are a bunch of LIARS!  Since both coins are in the same Bitcoin Codebase network, a transaction meant for Bitcoin Cash might get processed in Bitcoin too and vice-versa. This means a user that meant to pay for something with Bitcoin Cash, will accidentally also send his Bitcoin. This means he might lose his Bitcoin, depending on who he sent it to.

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!

I think we don't need to be afraid of this Bitcoin Cash. Based on his statement he is the one at fault and not the wallet or neither the makers or supporters of the altcoin. Also if he just read the post here in the forum before doing it so, I think he still has his Bitcoin. If we will look to it positively, this is a lesson to all users who wants to earn ignorantly.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 01:25:54 AM
Please Read

I've been wanting to earn more money through the use of Bitcoin. I've invested most of my money to these digital currencies. I am a student so a few coins for you is a lot for me. I've bought .15BTC last week the bitcoin price dump back to one thousands. I stored it to my Electrum wallet and just after the fork I've installed Electron wallet and copied my private key there. Now the BCC wallet in Bittrex is done and I want to sell my BCC but I've found out that when I transact my BCC, my BTC will do the same, please be careful and don't do same mistake as I did.

This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin Cash should NOT exist — why any altcoins should not exist in the same Bitcoin Codebase as Bitcoin. Bitcoin ABC designed Replay Protection for Bitcoin Cash. From what happened to you, Bitcoin ABC are a bunch of LIARS!  Since both coins are in the same Bitcoin Codebase network, a transaction meant for Bitcoin Cash might get processed in Bitcoin too and vice-versa. This means a user that meant to pay for something with Bitcoin Cash, will accidentally also send his Bitcoin. This means he might lose his Bitcoin, depending on who he sent it to.

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
August 05, 2017, 01:23:17 AM
I sold it off at 0.38, now its about 0.078
Thanks God. I will never ever trading BCC.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 01:17:09 AM
Bitcoin Cash need to be STAGNATIZED. They are ruining the original forecasted future of Bitcoin. It's an insult to Satoshi Nakamoto's original purpose. There should only be one Bitcoin in the Bitcoin Codebase network.

Be informed that regardless of whatever superficial claims a full node may introduce to the public stating how advantageous and beneficial their rules may be, the main purpose of a cryptocurrency hard fork is splitting the cryptocurrency into 2 (or more), initiate forced implementation of their new rules and forced retirement of the old rules. In contrary to Bitcoin ABC's claim of Bitcoin Cash's design for peace and coexistence, 2 cryptocurrencies differentiated by its own ideology cannot peacefully coexist in the same Bitcoin Codebase network. It will be a bloody oligopolistic competition wherein either one cryptocurrency (either Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash) will eventually die due to stagnation or will be forced to permanently evacuate to a different Codebase network to survive.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/be-informed-bitcoin-community-must-unite-to-ensure-bitcoins-survival-2065419

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 01:12:13 AM
The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 26% of the original chain's difficulty.
It is currently 237% more profitable to mine on the original chain.

In other words it has close to 10% of the hashrate, I predict more and more miners will drop it soon as the price keeps falling.
Activity: 241
August 05, 2017, 12:59:36 AM
Please Read

Sorry for your loss, but did you follow the instructions that theymos posted here in the forum?

First off, what are you using, a laptop? Or an android phone? You said that you are using Electrum and Electronic Cash which is said to have a risk using the two at the same time. Can you cancel the transaction? From what you've stated, you did not send your bitcoins another wallet, so I think that is your mistake.

I think that is my big mistake. I did not read carefully what is posted by sir theymos. I am so excited to get my own BCCs that I did not even look carefully what to do. I am using android and downloaded Electron Cash. I can't, more like I did not because I was so excited after sending the BCCs I exit the application and imagine how much I can earn from that.And yes, I did not move my bitcoin to another wallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 10:23:06 PM
Worried about bitcoincash.maybe today is bad for me.Now i am in loss around 5btc.Hope it will pump.bitcoincash is a bogus coin. Sad
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 04, 2017, 09:52:06 PM
Please Read

Sorry for your loss, but did you follow the instructions that theymos posted here in the forum?

First off, what are you using, a laptop? Or an android phone? You said that you are using Electrum and Electronic Cash which is said to have a risk using the two at the same time. Can you cancel the transaction? From what you've stated, you did not send your bitcoins another wallet, so I think that is your mistake.
Activity: 241
August 04, 2017, 09:27:31 PM
Please Read

Pages:
Jump to: