Pages:
Author

Topic: FUCK Coin?? Who's in on it? - page 2. (Read 1852 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 03, 2017, 07:00:25 AM
Was checking out FUCK token yesterday on ICO Stats which claims it gained a 496% ROI in 24hrs? Jow many of you lucky son of a bi***es were in on that?? And today another 96% ROI. Seriously consodering dropping every dollar i got into this.

I am not too sure if you are new into market but so far, fuck token does not have much potential for growth and i see it more as a doge coin. A lot of people buying it mainly for fun usage which in itself is good because that drive a certain amount of demand. However, beside that, it does not support the reasons for the price pump and soon it will drop back to the average price and this is commonly known as the pump and dump situation.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 06:46:58 AM
you seem to be pretty new to this, so welcome to the heavily manipulated altcoin market.

try checking out the market prices of all the altcoins every day. you can use coinmarketcap.com for that. just go to the home page and click on the last row saying "% change 24 hour" to sort it in descending order.
as you can see on top, everyday something is rising 100%+
this day it was VeChain and SONM and Bitquence which are either pumped or in the process of getting pumped.

what i mean is that stop looking at random ICOs and try to catch them for pathetic profit. look at the pumping coins and buy them to make profit every day and big.

Thanks for the info Red-Apple. I'm going to have a look now.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 03, 2017, 06:41:12 AM
you seem to be pretty new to this, so welcome to the heavily manipulated altcoin market.

try checking out the market prices of all the altcoins every day. you can use coinmarketcap.com for that. just go to the home page and click on the last row saying "% change 24 hour" to sort it in descending order.
as you can see on top, everyday something is rising 100%+
this day it was VeChain and SONM and Bitquence which are either pumped or in the process of getting pumped.

what i mean is that stop looking at random ICOs and try to catch them for pathetic profit. look at the pumping coins and buy them to make profit every day and big.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 06:25:06 AM
Was checking out FUCK token yesterday on ICO Stats which claims it gained a 496% ROI in 24hrs? Jow many of you lucky son of a bi***es were in on that?? And today another 96% ROI. Seriously consodering dropping every dollar i got into this.
Pages:
Jump to: