Pages:
Author

Topic: FUD Gang - page 2. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
September 13, 2017, 05:45:28 AM
1) I believe that these accounts are either operated by the same person
And as you already showed before, your belief is very valuable. Do you remember that when AMP was at 20k you believed it was the last time to buy cheap AMP ? Do you remember all these times that you believed AMP would go x100 when WildSpark would be launched ? I don't think people need more proof that your intuition is worthless. I think your credibility is 0 already. And the fact that you lied about 150.000 % ROI doesn't help the case either.

trying to defame the project or they are somehow affiliated in their nefarious activities. I don't have sufficient evidence to prove this, however if somebody could run some kind of script to analyze the login or posting patterns of these guys you will find interesting things for example:
Please do so. It will only reveal that Donatello was right ... you are a crap generator. I am starting to feel sorry for you. It is obvious that these people you mentioned are different posters. Their language is completely different and some (like myself) were here before the ICO crash ... so by logic your theory that we are all the same person is extremely unlikely and your low level of intuition will be exposed again.

Seriously, the more you post, the more of a fool you make of yourself.

September 13, 2017, 05:31:17 AM
been holding for over a year, so I understand why you're frustrated.
You are both frustrated because now you are losing money. AMP collapses wrt to BTC and BTC wrt to fiat. And I even told you to sell at 20k. But no ... profitgenerator was sure it was going to be the last time to buy cheap AMP. And now I am the troll  Roll Eyes
September 13, 2017, 05:28:14 AM
I confirm the words of profitgenerator212, I have been following this topic for a long time, I am an investor of AMP
You have 4 posts lol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 13, 2017, 03:08:17 AM

So you're telling me I should pretty much any fool or news outlet that spread FUD about Bitcoin / crashed the price due to this FUD?
You left 1 word out, I dont know what you are trying to say here.

I'm honored , but there is no thing like a 'AMP fud gang'  Most damage ( 99 percent ) is done by founder Dor Konforty you should blame him.
Care to elaborate on the latter?

What happened is basically last December there was a fiasco between i believe the founder an the CTO and the CTO left the team.

Since then the trolls have been attacking the founder day and night, calling him a scammer, and other derogatory terms, which by themselves are worthy of a ban in my opinion. But they dont even have any evidence whatsoever, they just basically write there any shameless insult they can think of.

They have overblown that situation, very unproportionately.

Since then of course the project was revived, everything is fine now, they have put out an app with regular updates and news, and they are working hard on it, following the roadmap that they since put put. So the project is better than ever, there is good development behind the scenes.

Of course the trolls are ignoring that, they are just focusing on character attacks and spreading lies to manipulate the price.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
September 13, 2017, 02:24:47 AM
Can you stop getting random AMP investors to post random confirmations here? It isn't helping.

I'm honored , but there is no thing like a 'AMP fud gang'  Most damage ( 99 percent ) is done by founder Dor Konforty you should blame him.
Care to elaborate on the latter?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 05:58:57 PM
I agree with you, ProfitGenerator, these trolls have been at it consistently for over a year now and it's bad for the new people looking at the thread. I hold AMP myself, been holding for over a year, so I understand why you're frustrated. My thoughts are - if they can't troll the thread, they'll come for the Slack and we already have trolls there (not as many but still). They can always do it somewhere else and I'd say, take the opportunity to buy up more cheap AMPs if they are causing the price to tank.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
September 12, 2017, 05:58:43 PM
I'm honored , but there is no thing like a 'AMP fud gang'  Most damage ( 99 percent ) is done by founder Dor Konforty you should blame him.
legendary
Terminated.
September 12, 2017, 05:23:05 PM
I confirm the words of profitgenerator212, I have been following this topic for a long time, I am an investor of AMP
That is definitely sufficient proof that there has been an organized attack by a malicious group of people. /s
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 05:19:01 PM
legendary
Terminated.
September 12, 2017, 02:42:28 PM
How so, whenever the FUD campaign heated up the price went down massively. I lost money in the crash, and these trolls were partly responsible for creating the toxic envionment that scared traders.

Defamation does cause financial loss that is why there are laws against it, from a technical standpoint it's similar to theft or fraud.
So you're telling me I should sue pretty much any fool or news outlet that spread FUD about Bitcoin / crashed the price due to this FUD?

I am just a concerned AMP token investor, and from my point of view I lost money partly due to the FUD. So I am a victim.
Roll Eyes

You don't seem familiar with the current condition of this forum.

Update: Added missing verb.
September 12, 2017, 02:25:49 PM
This is not a scam of any kind. Move your thread to the Reputation section. There's an option to do this in the lower left corner of your screen (while viewing this thread).

You can try finding proof that these accounts are owned by the same person/people. That would help your case.
Well it's kind of a scam, because they have already caused a lot of damage to the community.
No, that's not how this works. I can't take you seriously if you truly think that "spreading FUD = scamming".

How so, whenever the FUD campaign heated up the price went down massively. I lost money in the crash, and these trolls were partly responsible for creating the toxic envionment that scared traders.

Defamation does cause financial loss that is why there are laws against it, from a technical standpoint it's similar to theft or fraud.

However I am not affiliated with the AMP team nor the project so it's not my call.

I am just a concerned AMP token investor, and from my point of view I lost money partly due to the FUD. So I am a victim.
legendary
Terminated.
September 12, 2017, 02:19:52 PM
This is not a scam of any kind. Move your thread to the Reputation section. There's an option to do this in the lower left corner of your screen (while viewing this thread).

You can try finding proof that these accounts are owned by the same person/people. That would help your case.
Well it's kind of a scam, because they have already caused a lot of damage to the community.
No, that's not how this works. I can't take you seriously if you truly think that "spreading FUD = scamming".

I am a concerned investor in the AMP token who already took a lot of damage due to these scumbags, but unfortunately it's not my job to pursue this matter.
Wouldn't surprise me if it were people from another token which also *took damage*.

I have just exposed these scumbags, I'll leave the community to decide the next steps.
You didn't expose anything other than random users writing random stuff about a random token.
September 12, 2017, 01:32:24 PM

Well it's kind of a scam, because they have already caused a lot of damage to the community. And who knows maybe they are allegedly trading the FUD that they are creating on exchanges, again I have no evidence for this, but in my experience I have seen many pump & dump scammers behave similarly, they create fake accounts to manipulate the price.

I am not technologically sophisticated enough to do this kind of research, and it's really not my job.

I am a concerned investor in the AMP token who already took a lot of damage due to these scumbags, but unfortunately it's not my job to pursue this matter.

I have just exposed these scumbags, I'll leave the community to decide the next steps.
legendary
Terminated.
September 12, 2017, 09:58:20 AM

September 12, 2017, 04:41:02 AM
Ok what is enough is enough. There is a FUD gang active in the AMP/Synereo community that is constantly spreading lies, FUD, some of them are spreading outright libelous lies and is trying to totally discredit and defame the Synereo project, the rest are obvious shameless trolls which is against the forum rules anyway.

The suspects are:
donnatello
DefendKebab
Diego24
cchub
ooom
scamalert0
LiuYaoMaster

1) I believe that these accounts are either operated by the same person trying to defame the project or they are somehow affiliated in their nefarious activities. I don't have sufficient evidence to prove this, however if somebody could run some kind of script to analyze the login or posting patterns of these guys you will find interesting things for example:
* DefendKebab for the last 10 pages or so of his posting activity, he only posts in the AMP thread, and he always posts trollish FUD things, always posting there and nowhere else, he comes online like once a week or once in 2 weeks sometimes taking a hiatus between posting and when he comes back, you guessed it, another FUD post
* Looks like ooom and scamalert0 were "deactivated", but they posted FUD together with cchub in the past, who is still active to this day in his FUD campaign
* donnatello seems to be a new addition to the team I haven't seen him posting in the past but he really fired up his FUD activity in the past week that is for sure
* Diego24 posts there almost every day, like he doesn't have anything better to do than FUD all day long, he seems to be in good "friendship" with donnatello

2) They all broke the forum rules, they are trolling there, spreading lies, they are insulting me and others, and they are trying to spread irrational fear there even in the face of good news coming out from the project, it seems like their only objective there is to create panic.

Just to give you an idea what they are doing (you find far worse posts in their post history):

Pages:
Jump to: