Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUD] Mt. Gox CEO confess(in other words) to be bankrupt / insolvent - page 2. (Read 7828 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I don't see anywhere where he confessed to that, in any way. But I have to admit I suspect something like that has happened.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Bit of a misleading title op thanks for that.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
Fuck you for wasting my time, OP.

+100

Fuck you, OP, for wasting Beliathon's time.

+1000

Yeah, fuck you OP, Beliathon is a busy man.

Good times  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

+100

Fuck you, OP, for wasting Beliathon's time.

Name:   Beliathon
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 06, 2013, 08:25:14 PM
Last Active:   Today at 03:31:48 PM

BUT NOT MINE! Thanks, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
timanderic. awesomeshow

GREAT JOB!
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Today is the 23rd why is the OP quoting news from the 17th?

I know it is from 17th febuary, but it is the most important piece of information regarding Mt. Gox situation that many people may not be aware just like i was not. If you search the board for confidential solvency there no match other than my thread, so i can assume most people here is not aware of that.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Irresponsible thread title it should be corrected OP.
Activity: 27
Today is the 23rd why is the OP quoting news from the 17th?
Activity: 308
I mean if the coins get flagged they're meaningless as you can't use them.

lol?
what do you mean by flagged?
who do you expect to honor this flag?

All other exchanges and merchants. As they require ID and the crime is still a crime.

It's incredibly easy to "launder" those bitcoins through altcoin exchanges/localbitcoins and private members...

just stahp posting
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

lol?

All other exchanges and merchants. As they require ID and the crime is still a crime.
legendary
Activity: 1428

lol?
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
most of these FUD posts seem to be becoming a little game for the trolls. with them trying to see how far their FUD can spread and if their FUD can get as far as mainstream media.

i have no idea why the forum moderators thought they should remove the newbie zone.. if its about disk space to hold all these messages, then they should use their donatons to buy more server space, and not allow newbies to troll the forum, as its starting to become noticeably worse
I thought that server space for this forum was provided by Mark, at least at one point in time. Is this still the case?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
In his email interview with the Journal, Karpeles repeatedly said the company's solvency was confidential but that it had discussed its business model with Japanese authorities "to ensure that we are operating within the law here."

I've looked over all the news from the past 2 weeks again. This sentence is important. They probably lost a bunch of coins but they are able to pay the coins out of their own pocket. Gox is/was the richest exchange.

Or they are trying to get the hacked coins back by finding an agreement with the hacker. I mean if the coins get flagged they're meaningless as you can't use them.
Activity: 39
OP you trying to drive price down ? I think it is pointless at this stage
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I assume you have and want to recover your loss, the obvious about his statement can't be more obvious. I do not have and would not have an account there after reading that. I am completely neutral. Solvency is NOT customer information, it is company informatiion, it is NOT confidential.

Nope, no losses, I cashed-out when it was high, made purchases, and now I am buying more coins...

Didn't have any delays getting coins out, not seeing any real delays that are unnatural for those getting most money out. (A few "new accounts", having trouble, being "untrusted", and "unverified", or "attempting to withdraw near minimum amounts". But no more than usual. Gox isn't a bank, its a trade exchange.)

Solvency (customers money), is "Customer information". Also, it was not the topic of the press-release, and thus, "out of order to ask"... even if he could have answered it without legal repercussions from customers. Hell, banks tell you the same thing too. However, they will tell you that if you have a court-order, the judge can have the auditing records looked at, which will just give you a legal "yes" or "no", to a simplified question, without specifics. (Since account information is not "public records".)

Besides, it is Japan, not America... Ask that question here, and you might get some form of actual answer. However, Gox simply told him to stick to the topic.

That is like saying I am guilty of murder, if I don't answer your question "Did you murder Bob?"... If I didn't bluntly say, "I didn't do it", or if I say "no comment", or if I say "I'll only talk to my lawyer", or saying "I don't have to tell you shit".
Activity: 308
Bogus title about a bogus company......

This, I'm happy I have 0 in mtgox.
legendary
Activity: 1316

silly thread title
Activity: 364
Very misleading thread topic.

With that said,  I expect gox to go out of business at some point in 2014, maybe early 2015. Whether they have money or not I really can't imagine any customers choosing to stay with them once/if they get their money back.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
most of these FUD posts seem to be becoming a little game for the trolls. with them trying to see how far their FUD can spread and if their FUD can get as far as mainstream media.

i have no idea why the forum moderators thought they should remove the newbie zone.. if its about disk space to hold all these messages, then they should use their donatons to buy more server space, and not allow newbies to troll the forum, as its starting to become noticeably worse
Pages:
Jump to: