Pages:
Author

Topic: Fudda'd by muddafudda - page 2. (Read 5643 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 18, 2014, 05:43:10 AM
Are we ready to resolve this?
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
January 18, 2014, 05:37:39 AM
scammers flocking together lol

ok man..show me the exact post (NOT THREAD!) of my supposed scam  Wink and the forum member who got scamed by me you freak

@mods:sorry mods, because you do nothing against bitbop we have to do it by ourselves
legendary
January 18, 2014, 04:58:49 AM
scammers flocking together lol
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
January 18, 2014, 04:57:21 AM
Clueless when it comes to scamming ?  Yup thats me ! Tongue

I held onto Vlad2Vlad's coins for weeks and still couldn't figure it out !

Why are you ignoring me Vlad ?

I am tired of holding onto your 1B COL and do not expect the client to be fixed anytime soon.

Plz PM me your email so I can send you the entire wallet.

don't speak with him Hippie Tech, he is realy a stupid freak
legendary
January 18, 2014, 04:50:49 AM
Do you want to resolve our trust dilemma?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
January 18, 2014, 04:43:23 AM
Clueless when it comes to scamming ?  Yup thats me ! Tongue

I held onto Vlad2Vlad's coins for weeks and still couldn't figure it out !

Why are you ignoring me Vlad ?

I am tired of holding onto your 1B COL and do not expect the client to be fixed anytime soon.

Plz PM me your email so I can send you the entire wallet.

legendary
January 18, 2014, 03:12:44 AM
For whom the noob trolls. eg. bitbop

I posted this on bitbop's rep thread hoping he/she would come to his/her senses and apologize for unjustly calling me a scammer.

I think you're the scammer, read quick tho

Me too, op is scammer

Explain your actions ! TROLL !
legendary
January 09, 2014, 01:17:38 PM
I've read the entire thread and I agree with muddafudda on this one. You paid him 5 LTCs and want a refund? How many hours did muddafudda spend on this?

Honestly, at $125 (current price, I assume it was in that ballpark when the deal was made) I'm not sure what you were expecting. Coingen costs about $125 (which didn't exist of course at the time of this deal) and you were expecting a high quality, custom made coin for the same price?

You probably would have been better off paying a reasonable price to a good developer, rather than hoping to get lucky with a $125 developer.

So I'm supposed to comprimise on everything ? Including the premine ?

I did not get what I asked for, namely a SHA-256, POW, fair launch coin. He even messed up the rewards. I have every right to ask for and expect a full refund.

Btw, check the LTC market history before making those assumptions. LTC was approximately 0.01 BTC when I paid him the 5 LTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 508
January 09, 2014, 04:32:01 AM
I've read the entire thread and I agree with muddafudda on this one. You paid him 5 LTCs and want a refund? How many hours did muddafudda spend on this?

Honestly, at $125 (current price, I assume it was in that ballpark when the deal was made) I'm not sure what you were expecting. Coingen costs about $125 (which didn't exist of course at the time of this deal) and you were expecting a high quality, custom made coin for the same price?

You probably would have been better off paying a reasonable price to a good developer, rather than hoping to get lucky with a $125 developer.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
January 09, 2014, 03:53:08 AM
As the pm stated I have started necessary steps in pursuing the matter. I have also been advised not to respond other than stating the intentions that I plan to pursue this.

Regards

Defamation? It ain't defamation when its true. You will lose your case anyway because:

a) You do not have a legal business

b) You don't pay taxes on what you earn here

c) Hippie Tech's criticism is warranted and fair. You refused to refund him for a service you didn't deliver upon, and he followed forum protocol by opening an accusation against you.

d) You have no terms of service.

e) Neither of you signed a contract.

f) You delivered a non working executable.

g) You attempted to extort him into letting you premine his coin.

a. I do have a legal business.
b. I pay taxes.
c. He requested the amount was up to me. By opening this thread he has tried to defame me and my business.
d. Has nothing to do with defamation.
e. Dont need to.
f. I delivered the exe.
g. Extortion " to secure (money, favours, etc) by intimidation, violence, or the misuse of influence or authority". if it up to me how much to return, there is no merit for extortion.

Business is business and I pay my taxes just so I can protect the business.
legendary
December 20, 2013, 10:16:07 AM
I think you're the scammer, read quick tho

LOLz ..

Oh ya ?! ... umm.. WTF DOES 'read quick tho' mean ?

Sounds like drunken redneck jibberish.
legendary
December 17, 2013, 01:36:23 PM
There is also the 5 LTC per update/ fix fee he was hoping to cash in on.

Could this be why so many other devs/ coin owners have abandoned their coins ?

My selective trolling/ questions have ruffled some feathers.. This is not just about 5 LTC. I'm sure of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
December 16, 2013, 03:21:31 PM
As the pm stated I have started necessary steps in pursuing the matter. I have also been advised not to respond other than stating the intentions that I plan to pursue this.

Regards

Defamation? It ain't defamation when its true. You will lose your case anyway because:

a) You do not have a legal business

b) You don't pay taxes on what you earn here

c) Hippie Tech's criticism is warranted and fair. You refused to refund him for a service you didn't deliver upon, and he followed forum protocol by opening an accusation against you.

d) You have no terms of service.

e) Neither of you signed a contract.

f) You delivered a non working executable.

g) You attempted to extort him into letting you premine his coin.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 16, 2013, 03:03:47 PM

p.s. THANK YOU for showing animals respect and kindness ! pEACe Grin

10 years and counting, mate. People think it's weird and I live in a country that exists almost solely on pork and dairy products. It's not always easy, given lack of access to basic ingredients and produce (was even asked to bring my own food once to restaurant for a familiy gathering WTF?! (peasants))

Also, I don't even have to be vegan merely to respect animals (although that is why i am vegan). I find that the smell of meat, raw or cooked, and dairy now makes me wanna puke.

So disgusting - if only people knew
legendary
December 16, 2013, 08:14:58 AM
Vegan coin, sounds kind of cool - and I am a vegan

But the wallet does not synch, I assume this is because of the dispute?

Whoever owns this, I'd consider taking it on assuming it works and nobody is looking for 5 LTCs for it!

Muddafuddda, if you want to adapt it a little bit (rewards per lock, a small premine), then let me know.

Otherwise, good day to you Sirs

You will not find me on there because I deleted everything weeks ago.

The fact that he insisted on the premine should be a clear sign that he is not to be trusted. He is directly responsible for many, if not most, of the abandoned and problematic coins out there. Please consider hiring someone else or you may want to look into one of the DIY guides that are apparently availbable.

HT xD

p.s. THANK YOU for showing animals respect and kindness ! pEACe Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 16, 2013, 07:25:31 AM
Vegan coin, sounds kind of cool - and I am a vegan

But the wallet does not synch, I assume this is because of the dispute?

Whoever owns this, I'd consider taking it on assuming it works and nobody is looking for 5 LTCs for it!

Muddafuddda, if you want to adapt it a little bit (rewards per lock, a small premine), then let me know.

Otherwise, good day to you Sirs

legendary
December 11, 2013, 04:20:18 AM
I have updated the OP to include the missed PMs and made a note about his alias "Memecoin" at Cryptsy.
legendary
December 11, 2013, 03:43:06 AM

Regards
legendary
December 11, 2013, 03:34:41 AM
New PM..

Just cashed out a ton of btc. I have devoted 5btc to see if a defamation case is likely to result in a positive outcome for what you posted and damages to business.

Good luck and regards

LMAO ..

1 - I did not get what I asked and paid for.

2 - As a test of character I initially let you decide what a fair refund would be.

3 - After a week with no response, I asked for 3 of the 5 LTC be returned.

4 - This has cost me my personal time and the hashpower spent earning the 5 LTC.

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.

Did you break a sweat copying Cryptogenic Bullion ?
legendary
December 10, 2013, 12:21:25 PM
What happened::

muddafudda has refused to refund 3 of the 5 LTC I paid him for what turned out to be a copy n paste, premined, scrypt coin. eg. I specifically asked for a fair launch sha-256 coin. I paid him even though the coin's specs were not what I requested them to be, trusting that he would make the neccessary adjustments. After 2-3 days, I got buyers remorse and informed muddafudda that I wanted out due to time constraints, among other reasons. I also trusted that he would be fair about things, so I initially left it up to him to decide how much of the 5 LTC was to be returned. After a week without a response, I pm'd him asking for 3 out of the 5 LTC paid.

I think there are 2 key points which invalidate your whole argument here.

1. After 2-3 days, I got buyers remorse and informed muddafudda that I wanted out due to time constraints You backed out, bad luck.

2. so I initially left it up to him to decide how much of the 5 LTC was to be returned Fair would be paying for my time, which you did and then backed out. My time cant be given back but because your LTC can, you decide to carry on like a 2 year old.

The facts are simple. You cancelled a job and left it up to me to decide. My time is worth far more than what i received from you so I decided to return nothing.

I also think the line "I also trusted that he would be fair about things" should be changed to "I also assumed devs time is next to free and he should pay for his time"
Pages:
Jump to: