Pages:
Author

Topic: Fulfilling signature campaign post quota - page 2. (Read 1285 times)

eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 11, 2014, 03:04:20 AM
I look for easy questions to answer. Like this one.

Politics & Society is a good place to feel something and get into a long-winded conversation you think's important but has no impact. Cops shoot a dog? THANKS, OBAMA!

Happy to be of service sir and thank you for your excellent suggestion.

You only need to make 50 posts and find it difficult? LOL.

YEA YOU CAN THANK OBAMA FOR THAT!

There are rumors that the altcoins section is not too vigilated.I don't visit much that section because I got tired of altcoins.

And nice your idea about bully newbies in the loan section

Thanks for the suggestion, but even I'm not that desperate!

I should have kept that lending strategy private really  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2014, 02:58:46 AM
You only need to make 50 posts and find it difficult? LOL.

There are rumors that the altcoins section is not too vigilated.I don't visit much that section because I got tired of altcoins.
 Also the speculation forum is nice, specially that topic about walls discussions.

And nice your idea about bully newbies in the loan section
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
September 11, 2014, 02:57:27 AM
I look for easy questions to answer. Like this one.

Politics & Society is a good place to feel something and get into a long-winded conversation you think's important but has no impact. Cops shoot a dog? THANKS, OBAMA!
eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 11, 2014, 02:54:25 AM
So as you can see, I'm in a signature campaign. The problem I sometimes have is finding posts to reply to which often results in me bullying newbies in the lending section, as I can't think of anything else to say. I never was the greatest conversationalist and I seem to get worse the older I get (my brain has probably become pickled by wine).

So I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how they manage to post so much on various topics month after month, or if anyone has the same problem?

I do hope this post is not seen as a shameless attempt to fulfil my daily post count because I certainly wouldn't descend to such depths....
Pages:
Jump to: