Pages:
Author

Topic: Fulijuntuan TITAN 110TH 3200watts 32watts/TH? Real or Not? - page 2. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
I guess this is going to turn out to be a scam! 
110TH at 32w P/TH?  Seems too good to be true.

As above wait for philip to get a reply and possibly a demo machine before sending them any money.
Seems there has been explosion in equipment while if real it's a great thing for the consumer there are a lot of rogue fakes out there.

Be on your guard.
Activity: 294
Merit: 129
110TH for 3200 watts.....why do you guys need to know anything more about it than that?

Its so beyond obvious its not real just from the specs.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
So while i was browsing youtube

I've seen shit like that advertised on youtube, facebook, etc. It's designed to appeal to less technical folks and there is a reason you'll never find any info about this magic device elsewhere. It doesn't exist.

I would suggest to remove those links from your post. No need to promote a scam.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
I would do as Phil mentioned, wait and see if someone would get one demo unit. Before that moment I will treat this as a scam attempt.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Why is it questions like this  are posted by newbies 90% of the time.

I sent them an email  to see what they are about.

I am willing to see if they send me a demo as proof of concept.

Until they reply I suggest no one buy from them.

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
So while i was browsing youtube yesterday i came upon this video of a Fulijuntuan TITAN 110 TH 3200watts 30watts+-/TH

I searched on bitcointalk but it seems no one has heard about this company before and their miners are already sold out.  Does anyone know if it's legit or not? Has anyone purchased from them or seen their miners in person?

I sent them an email to see if a visit or having a demo unit could be possible.

Anyone here pre-ordered or know this company?
Pages:
Jump to: