Pages:
Author

Topic: Full member accounts value? - page 2. (Read 1435 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2016, 11:01:04 PM
Full members can be signed up for signature campaign that gets paid per post. Most of them are worth 0.06ish BTC but the price really varies according to trust, post quality, and associations with the account.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
January 23, 2016, 09:01:57 PM
A Full Member account price will vary. For example, if the post quality is low that will decrease the price by a lot because no signature campaign will accept you. Negative trust/Positive trust will increase or decrease the price. On average a full member account is worth around 0.05 & is normally sold for that much of a little more/less.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
January 23, 2016, 08:58:58 PM
Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh
Not just full member accounts, but almost every account here has a value. The higher ranking accounts have a higher value. These accounts are typically used to participate in signature and avatar ad campaigns where they do get paid to post. Higher ranking accounts get paid more and thus are worth more.

Do users put advertisements in their signature and avatar picture to gain bitcoin payment? And who pays these users is it the forum or some advertisers who are sponsoring higher ranked users?
Yes, users (like me) put ads in their signature and avatar space. Companies who want to advertise here pay the users, not the forum. Users join by applying to the campaign and then the campaign manager will check the posts of the person and count them up to see how much they are to be paid. Most have posting restrictions and requirements to be considered for payment.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
January 23, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh
Not just full member accounts, but almost every account here has a value. The higher ranking accounts have a higher value. These accounts are typically used to participate in signature and avatar ad campaigns where they do get paid to post. Higher ranking accounts get paid more and thus are worth more.

Do users put advertisements in their signature and avatar picture to gain bitcoin payment? And who pays these users is it the forum or some advertisers who are sponsoring higher ranked users?
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
January 23, 2016, 08:39:55 PM
Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
January 23, 2016, 08:36:21 PM
Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: