Pages:
Author

Topic: [FULL] [NotATether.com] Article writers, designers, and others wanted - page 3. (Read 1269 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 24
Thanks to NotATether for unparalleled management and timely payment of wages.
Hope for great improvements for you and the https://notatether.com/ site.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Interesting. Is there any open slot now? The update is from a month ago.
Also, is it possible that number of article can be minimized per month? I would apply if it is although the pay rate is low. I have experiences in writing article.

No open slots yet, though I am hoping that profit from the soon-to-be-launched Tools and widgets will raise enough money for more slots.

My writers did an average of 4-5 articles this month so that amount is what is also expected for others to do.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Interesting. Is there any open slot now? The update is from a month ago.
Also, is it possible that number of article can be minimized per month? I would apply if it is although the pay rate is low. I have experiences in writing article.
legendary
legendary
Important updates have been made to the terms and conditions, please see the second post for details.
legendary
And we are once again full! Stay tuned for additional open positions in the future  Smiley
legendary
One writer position is open, apply now.

Just a little feedback for the design.

The navbar is so dark and so close to the topic-picture so I even thought there was no navbar. I would advise to make it more luminous (using a little light color) and far from the image of the beginning of the topic.

Check it now, I changed it to a dark shade of grey.
legendary
We are full now, thank you all for your applications and keep on the lookout for new positions.
Activity: 100
Merit: 30
Stay humble, be cool, make world better place.
I am not technical writer but I can design awesome technical (3D) Mesh Model + eye-catching rendered image for your website contents or advertising purpose.
*If I am honored to work for you as a content designer, shoot me a PM then I send you my portfolio there.

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/10sjdovn10-2783185
Payment method: BTC
Payment Address: 1JWtG8X1tjDLkmaA9RduQtKmLUyyhdnxaf
portfolios : *
Activity: 312
Merit: 24
Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2861357
Payment method: btc
Payment Address: 16sgNYErSsdP2pnjhHfUv9BRKBxRDEyAQo
Portfolios: https://steemit.com/@mrrobott

Hi, I have been writing articles for many years and I can write as many articles as you can think of per month.
I also have experience working in the field of WordPress with the bigwallet site (Iranian site) and I am a student of software engineering.
I will be happy to work for you.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
HI
I have +5 year of experience in technical writing and certified in technical article writer
i review your website and much capable to write blog for your website

I like to discuss more and interested to show you my previous work

You can directly contact me on sky pe: cis.troy or email : troy at cisinlabs dot com

Thanks
Troy w
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Hello I want to apply for this...

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lordshiva-1021413
Payment method: ETH
Payment Address: 0x650e465A502006103A3Efdd296EB497AE9Ac930D
Portfolios: http://onlinemoneysites.com/

legendary
Reserved for updates.

UPDATE #1:
As of June 20 2021, clause 3 is no longer in effect for all current and future writers.

UPDATE #2:

[25 June 2021] I should make it clear that I reserve the right to delete published or unpublished articles for WHATEVER REASON. This is almost always used only when there is a risk that the article could be plagiarism, but I do not have hard evidence to prove it, or if I receive a DMCA notice to take down an article.

This item should already be clear to writers. I will not just go and delete articles in vain.

UPDATE #3:

Major changes to the terms and conditions.

Clauses 5-7 (the advertising clauses) have all been deleted, because 1) I removed ads from the site, and 2) there will too many staff onboard to share the revenue in a meaningful way without investing it back into the site. Clause 8 (the custom salary negotiation) threshold has been reduced to $3000/month sustained advertising revenue.

Clause 2 has been amended to only allow BTC addresses, as I can simply do a pay-to-many payment without having to rely on exchangers. Everyone on the team has already switched to BTC addresses.

Clause 3 has been amended to remove the minimum and maximum number of posts.
legendary

The following positions are currently open:

• Article writers -  You will write articles for the site and submit them to editors for review, at $0.02/word. [FULL]
  • Designers -  You will choose the cover images from our paid stock image sites that are best suited for our article drafts, and will request me for them. You'll also need to be able to add text or product images on these cover images. In the event that I'm unavailable, you may use free sources such as Unsplash/Pixabay/Pexels. ($5 - image assembled - does not include images that are simply downloaded) [FULL]
  • Scout -  Basically you search Bitcointalk archives, bitcoin mailing list archives, bitcoin developers' website archives, for suitable topics that will become article ideas for our writers. You must be able to produce exactly 10 topics or concepts per week. Fixed $50/month [FULL]
  • Domain experts -  Our articles contain advanced material about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency concepts, so you will educate our writers on the subject they are writing about. Must have a verifiable bitcointalk history demonstrating expertise in Bitcoin and related subjects. Alternatively, if you are interested in this role I will ask you a few quick questions about Bitcoin and blockchains to determine your eligibility for this role. Fixed $100/month [FULL]
  • Editor -  You will edit, SEO optimize [using our Wordpress SEO plugin], and publish articles written by the writers. You will construct topic ideas from keywords given to you, and will post them on our board for the writers to use, at $0.03/word (applies to writing articles only) +$5 per post edited & published. [FULL]

If you accept the terms below, please apply on this thread.

Terms and Conditions:

1) The payment will be $0.02/word for writers, or $0.03/word (applies to writing articles only) + $5 per post edited&published for editors, $5 per cover image assembled, or the amount agreed upon for other positions.
2) The payment will be in BTC only.
3) Every month, you are paid per article you write, or otherwise contribute in publishing. There is no minimum or maximum number of articles you can write. However, keep in mind that I usually allocate only 10 articles to be published on a given week.
-- Clarification of the above clause --
The word article here means only published articles. Drafts and articles in review do not count as published articles. Also articles trashed while in review do not count as published articles either, but they do count if the article was previously published before it was trashed.

This was already stated previously in our private telegram channel so this is not a terms update.
---End of clarification ---

4) Payments will be made on the first day of every calendar month, or as soon as possible if that is missed. The exchange rate used will be the day of the last calendar month's closing price of the cryptocurrencies.
< clause numbers 5-7 were about advertising and have been deleted, see updates in the next post>
8 ) In the event the monthly advertising revenue is sustained higher than $3000, we can negotiate a custom pay rate for you.
9) Anyone caught submitting plagiarized content or spam will immediately be fired without pay. While I will edit your articles for grammar and spelling errors, articles submitted must have a certain level of quality.
10) Disclaimers:
10.1) I'm not liable for delayed payments. Exchange rates used are final.
10.2) Terms of service at the time of application shall be considered a contractual agreement.
10.3) Terms of service may change at any time without notice.

Applications:

Note: If you arrived on this page via another website, then do not use this form, please contact the email listed on, or use the communication method posted on, the site you came from.

To apply, please fill in this application:

Code:
Bitcointalk profile link:
Bitcoin Address:
Portfolios: list all your websites and blogs here, separated by commas

You will get a PM stating whether you've been accepted (and a link to our Slack workspace), with a reason explaining why if you weren't. Further instructions will be sent by PM.
Pages:
Jump to: