Pages:
Author

Topic: [FULL] OroCoin [ORO] Signature & Avatar Campaign | Earn upto 0.0012 BTC per post - page 3. (Read 5944 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Atleast provide details on payments to whom you sent, how can you confirm that whether they receive payments are not, please provide transaction details here so that we can keep track of those.

I'll post a list as soon as I get it. I'm not the one handling payouts, but we will definitely post a list just like we did in the Twitter campaign thread Smiley For now though, it's sleep time!
I am sorry but your management is quite poor.Here,already 20th january but unfortunately nothing any updated information your spreadsheet for round 1.There so much confused..What is the exact date we expect our sig payment?

The person handling payouts and reviews will be back in his office in about an hour and get the remaining payouts handled ASAP Smiley
respected manager still waiting for the payment for the 1st round, and conformation to continue in second round.
my detail is as under.

Starting post:    355

Ending posts:    418

Total post count:    63

Payment:             0.048  (60 posts, two weeks)

my initial post linki this thread:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738572.20

may i expect the payment today?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
www.OroCoin.co
Atleast provide details on payments to whom you sent, how can you confirm that whether they receive payments are not, please provide transaction details here so that we can keep track of those.

I'll post a list as soon as I get it. I'm not the one handling payouts, but we will definitely post a list just like we did in the Twitter campaign thread Smiley For now though, it's sleep time!
I am sorry but your management is quite poor.Here,already 20th january but unfortunately nothing any updated information your spreadsheet for round 1.There so much confused..What is the exact date we expect our sig payment?

The person handling payouts and reviews will be back in his office in about an hour and get the remaining payouts handled ASAP Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

www.OroCoin.co

Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
A significant portion of payouts have been sent now. It's bed time here for the evening, but the remaining will be sent out tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who participated and we look forward to doing a second round!

www.OroCoin.co
A significant portion of payouts have been sent now. It's bed time here for the evening, but the remaining will be sent out tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who participated and we look forward to doing a second round!
www.OroCoin.co
We are working on getting payouts out beginning today. Thanks to everyone!
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
I think still there is no update from your side, whether you are going to pay for two weeks. Still i don't see any updates in spreedsheet let us know so that we can remove the signatures.
You have to wait until today, it's what the Orocoins has stated. If you do not see it, let me quote the post for you.

As mentioned in the initial post, after the two week period beginning from the day when you join the campaign, you can PM me with your payment summary and a link to your initial post in this thread to expedite payment. So if you joined on the 4th, then it would be sometime on the 18th when we review your work. It's still the 17th here at the moment, so we will likely begin reviewing tomorrow afternoon or evening as time allows.

Thanks!
today 19 here so we can expect the payment today ?

hope we are going to hear some good news from the campaign manager about the payment.
Activity: 588
I think still there is no update from your side, whether you are going to pay for two weeks. Still i don't see any updates in spreedsheet let us know so that we can remove the signatures.
You have to wait until today, it's what the Orocoins has stated. If you do not see it, let me quote the post for you.

As mentioned in the initial post, after the two week period beginning from the day when you join the campaign, you can PM me with your payment summary and a link to your initial post in this thread to expedite payment. So if you joined on the 4th, then it would be sometime on the 18th when we review your work. It's still the 17th here at the moment, so we will likely begin reviewing tomorrow afternoon or evening as time allows.

Thanks!
today 19 here so we can expect the payment today ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Thanks!
www.OroCoin.co
When is the pay day for this campaign, still nothing updates from OP. Still campaign is running or else it is closed.

Thanks!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
When is the pay day for this campaign, still nothing updates from OP. Still campaign is running or else it is closed.
Should be this day or tomorrow, but today is already 2 weeks from Jan. 4 where the thread was created.
Still watching this thread waiting for formal announcement for 2nd round. Hope there will be open slots..
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
i'm not receive any coins because a write into my language's forums... i'm right? :-( But i'm already posted > 25 post  Cry
Not only you.Better for you take a look on main post.Trying  to understand their condition about payment that mentioned below:
Hi, i would like to join your campaign.

Name: jualidbitmixer
Activity:  68
Position: Member
BItcoin address : 1CwDwKZha6LE9Y48knUyixz2VK1GQS99JW.

Thanks.
This campaign full now.Mentined it on title so its better to find another campaign which belonged your profile.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hi, i would like to join your campaign.

Name: jualidbitmixer
Activity:  68
Position: Member
BItcoin address : 1CwDwKZha6LE9Y48knUyixz2VK1GQS99JW.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
i'm not receive any coins because a write into my language's forums... i'm right? :-( But i'm already posted > 25 post  Cry
Activity: 154

Thank OroCoin, has made me as a participant of the signature campaign.

You already joined someone else's signature campaign after applying for the OroCoin signature campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvestio-plinko-sig-campaign-member-hero-accepted-1545749

Please don't cheat people here.
Finally I am here.  Thank you for reminding me, and I was delete that post. Thanks
www.OroCoin.co

You already joined someone else's signature campaign after applying for the OroCoin signature campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvestio-plinko-sig-campaign-member-hero-accepted-1545749

Please don't cheat people here.
Activity: 154
Name:    Lion BItcoin Shop
Activity:    182
Position:    Full Member
BItcoin address : 1LioNNJ1yts4tcqPDFWut195RoNuovkKah

where the spreedsheet?
i want to get confirmation Smiley [/s]

see it at this post
As requested, here is a spreadsheet of everyone who requested to participate in the campaign: https://orocoin.quip.com/5yMMA0Dcs2ni

If you are participating, please make sure your avatar and sig has been updated and remains for the duration of the campaign. Please also make sure to follow the required rules and read them carefully and understand what is required.

Thanks.

better to add at first post, so everyone can see it
Yes, why in first post not have spreadsheet? All participants need spreadsheet to know any updates and informations.

Camosoul has added it to the first post now.
Pages:
Jump to: