Pages:
Author

Topic: full-time cryptocurrency - page 29. (Read 3487 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
as long as you persevere and convinced that the world crypto can be better and give you a great income for you in comparison to the work that you do nowadays so completely you entered in the world certainly crypto does not matter and thus it would be nice to your future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
To quit work and practice crypto currency all the time you need to have a certain amount of money that will allow you to live peacefully if the earnings in the crypto currency will temporarily be low. There is a very large volatility, it also concerns earnings.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
You can take Cryptos as full time if only you have enough to live on as this industry requires patience to see significant gains here. You also need to learn how to identify good Cryptos Here as that is also required as well to make the multipliers as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
full-time work on cryptocurrency is best decisions but make sure you have enough saving to pay bill and others expenses.Proper research and enough knowledge is necessary it will take you on peak.Make plan and try to achieve it and there is some time gain and sometime loss so never discourage yourself.Good things will take time just show patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
i think is good become fulltime cyrpto, you can be a bounty hunter or daytrader . but if you be trader i think you mush have a large enough capital
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
March 20, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
all the crypto you spend to pay bills.....

imagine what all of it will be worth in 5 years? you will wish you had grinded a 9-5 instead, it sucks but imo hopefully it will be worth it

this makes me think of all those poor souls who quit their job to do bitconnect.. Cry
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
March 20, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
It is not advisable, if you have something or job you are doing you can always the two, it is good to have many source of income. but if you don't have anything you are doing now. You can focus on crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
The decision is very responsible. On the one hand, the cryptomarket is very volatile, it is difficult to predict the level of income for the next six months. On the other hand, the absence of other sources of income will be very motivating to learn and improve skills in cryptotechnologies.

And in the cryptomarket, many options to get a decent income, many of which can be obtained in parallel
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
March 20, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
It depend in situation if you want to leave your job or  full time in cryptocurrency. Doing full time in crypto it way easy than you doing in your job because less stress in your job you can earn much income and you can invest more crypto.
Activity: 117
March 20, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
If you have a lot of money on the bank to support all your needs when market is down, you can leave your work and have a full time on crypto. But if you' don't have that enough,don't leave. There's no guarantee you can earn that much and that fast with crypto. Before deciding,think many times over it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
March 20, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
if you think that you can handle it go ahead. but you should be ready to recover your expenses when you cant make profit from crypto. i wouldnt do such a thing. but there are professional full time traders that can effort their life by only trading.
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
I don't know what are doing other. But I spend my full time in cryptocurrency. I don't know this right or wrong. I resign my job last month. Hope cryptocurrency give me more then job.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 20, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

For me i would say no if your work is not that much hard and stress you can do trading and doing bitcoin earning while you are at work or even you are on mobile phone now. But if you have  bad work them quit it and do full time trader if you have a good skill in trading.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 20, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
If your work brings a small income, but it takes a lot of time, it is more profitable to deal with crypto currency. But we must take into account that there are no guarantees of income here and you can be in a current loss even a year. Therefore, before making such a decision, it is necessary to calculate everything well.
Activity: 476
March 20, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
Combine your day job with the crypto that way you make the best out it all. Crypto is speculative and with a very high risk attached to it. You can combine them for now and work in crypto to increase your confidence and experience then if you have gather that confidence then you can make that decision
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
March 20, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
If you have a strong mining operation and also trade crypto of course you can quit your job and manage your portfolio and mining operation.

Otherwise it is not safe.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 02:51:28 PM
Yes, all this is individual. It's probably not worth to quit a good job for the sake of crypto. Crypto currencies are very volatile, so you can get a good profit or lose money. It's better to try crypto currency in your spare time to understand if you need to do this or not.
Activity: 448
March 17, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

Here we can not give advice. Everyone has his own abilities. Someone is good at earning money in the crypto market. And someone loses everything. I think that you need to start playing without radical changes in the life. And with experience you will understand - you can earn or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
Actually cryptocurrency is a full-time job for those other people whose primary source of income is trading or investing in cryptocurrency. Through this they help to lessen the unemployment rate in the country.
I just can not understand how they reduce the unemployment rate in the country. They work unofficially, and if this person does not have an official job, he is still considered unemployed. He does not pay taxes for his transactions on crypto currency.
Activity: 420
March 17, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
Actually cryptocurrency is a full-time job for those other people whose primary source of income is trading or investing in cryptocurrency. Through this they help to lessen the unemployment rate in the country.
Pages:
Jump to: