Pages:
Author

Topic: full-time cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
it is better to stay with your job because at least, you can get your payment in monthly and you don't have worry if you want to buy your daily need. and besides that, you could still continue your working in the cryptocurrency and you can get more benefits from the cryptocurrency too. and if your income from cryptocurrency is bigger than your job then you can decide to leave or to stay at your job because you have two sources of income that can give you much money.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 01:25:48 PM
Leaving your job is not a good idea, you should think first carefully before you decide because you can still work
 in cryptocurrency without leaving your job.
Activity: 93
June 23, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
I suggest you that you should not give full time to cryptocurrency and you should not leave your job. If you get better earning by the cryptocurrency then you con leave your job.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
That's not good idea to leave your job just because you want to full time in cryptocurrency just make crypto as a part time job to earn extra money, but if you are good in crypto and earn big amount of money maybe that's the time to leave your job.
Activity: 78
June 22, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
It's risky when speech comes to cryptocurrency investment. But if u switch the frame to ICO investment it much more logical and real. If you have analisys skills, patience and extra money then it's worth it. I can advice check out one of huge amount of ICO projects. Read about it on Medium - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a  Wink
Activity: 93
June 22, 2018, 01:01:50 PM
I think that's a very good idea if you already have the knowledge and skill trading and how to get profit from this business. I am also interested to work full time if my income can exceed my daily work. I have often read the success of people from trading and investment in some newspapers.
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
I wont advice leaving your job for full time cryptos, the truth is that you can do both your job and cryptos at the same, so it is better to keep your job and still do cryptos as another source of income to you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
You must have made enough for yourself that you are no longer depending on the job, if not I will advise against leaving your job for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 06:33:39 AM
Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
You need to come up with a good plan if you want to make it your job. You need a lot of experience in a everyday trading and good emount of budget as well. Otherwise, it can be too risky for you.

Totally in line with this statement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
June 22, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
It's good or bad, everyone decides for himself, it's easier for me to work in cryptocurrency, you learn a lot and develop. But it is more convenient for someone to partially work in cryptocurrency, which is also good.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 05:47:03 AM
Being full time would be amazing, I am a long way from it yet though. Ideally I would like to go part time at work first and then when confident that I have enough to see me through should we hit another dip I would go full time.

It's difficult as I have a family, if I was 21 and free and single I would have been full time in crypto a long time ago, now I have to put them first.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Bad idea. Totally, completely bad idea. Especially now that the market is very unstable. To be fair, I believe that the market will go up soon. But despite that, unless you are someone who has no need for money any longer, don't leave your job for something that is too unstable.
Activity: 233
June 22, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
To my mind it is a bad idea, it’s not actual now. Maybe it will be possible in future but not now. Cryptocurrencies are not so popular and aren’t recognized by all people, so you should be sure in your life at all and it’s early to have full-time crypto.
Activity: 79
June 21, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
we need to spend much time to know and understand what is happening in the cryptocurrency and we need a times before we decide to be a full-time cryptocurrency
Activity: 137
June 21, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
Before making a decision between full-time cryptocurrency and part time cryptocurrency, I think you should exactly make an honest comment about that, you can be a successful trader or not. Also, you should never forget that, there is nothing obvious in the cryptocurrencies and sometimes the things may not go as you first envisaged
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
The job provides you with the current cash flow. And investment in cryptocurrencies is a serious increase of capital in the future for several years. So I don't see any point in quitting the job.
But sometimes for unstable Bitcoin and Crypto sometimes go up and sometimes down, so you better not leave your routine job because Bitcoin can do the same part time job to exchange.
Activity: 185
June 21, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
The job provides you with the current cash flow. And investment in cryptocurrencies is a serious increase of capital in the future for several years. So I don't see any point in quitting the job.
Activity: 77
June 21, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
I suggest you that you should not give full time to cryptocurrency and you should not leave your job. If you get better earning by the cryptocurrency then you con leave your job.
Activity: 109
June 21, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
You have the love of crypto and you are making money from it, you spend all of it for it to understand and make the right decisions, there is plenty of time to catch up but the opportunity is fleeting and that's advantage
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
June 21, 2018, 07:48:40 AM
Ill think that's not a good idea to leave your job because of crypto currency, Must better to have a job well actually in crypto we can use it for part time. But if you gained more a lot in the crypto and you think leaving at your job it was a good idea must better to leave.
Pages:
Jump to: