Pages:
Author

Topic: Full time Miner + DayTrader looking for 10BTC Investor - page 2. (Read 1115 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
So you want people to give you a Bitcoin loan that's over $6,000, without collateral to a Newbie account? Okay.

Even worse than that is that he's looking for a loan to cover his existing debt that he can't cover. So when he loses this money (by bad daytrading and an ASIC that probably won't even ROI) he's going to need another loan before he can pay you back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So you want people to give you a Bitcoin loan that's over $6,000, without collateral to a Newbie account? Okay.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm looking for an investor to help me out in my darkest time.
I am kindly asking for 10BTC or more.

I don't have any collateral other than an Alpha Tech Viper 50MH/s Scrypt Miner preorder (Scheduled for July Delivery)
I have no job, work, or degree but I somehow produced over $20,000 from since June 2013, including net loss.
I made money from selling online game services, daytrading, mining, etc; many things you can't put on a resume.
Pretty much, I am good at making money but most of my skills can't be applied to modern..conventional jobs.

I recently lost over $10,000 on trading Nautilus coin; I know what it feels like to lose a lot of money
but I've also learned how to better utilize risk management.
My biggest mistake was my position sizing and risk factoring were literally non-existant at that time.
I think every trader needs to go through something like this at least once, if not.. they were very lucky.
Yes, I'm very stupid for doing that. I was greedy too, but I was desperate at the time.
My family waited 2 months, before asking me to pay for two late house payments AND also "giving" me a car (which I will now have to pay $500+ a month for)
I live in California, so you can imagine the costs.
Basically, I lost on a gamble, and now I'm in a much bigger hole than I was before.

I was making well over $3000 a month, but after this unexpected burden and loss
I don't have enough capital to continue what I've been doing.

The 10 BTC will be used for
-Payment on the Alpha Viper 50 MH/s Scrypt Miner
-Daytrading
-Mining Equipment (Lots of 280x's)
-Debt Consolidation
-Monthly payments on Car and Utility

I will leave the repayment and interest to your imagination.
In addition, I can offer my Alpha-T Discount as a Batch 1 customer.
Pages:
Jump to: