Pages:
Author

Topic: Full time trading is boring - page 16. (Read 2619 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 10, 2020, 07:23:51 AM
what you guys do to avoid this biggest cons on full time trading
I'm not a full time trader but how about you earning a lot from trading until you are no longer "forced" to chase more profits? I mean, have enough money that you can afford not to trade for a week, a month, or even longer.

So you mean chasing profit was just a stressful thing to do as a trader? That's what I seem to observe for crucial times on trading, and to avoid any circumstances like that, we must have the options of taking long term diversions. On that idea, doing other important things can be achieved aside from trading.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
January 10, 2020, 07:23:16 AM
It never was entertaining. Unless profit comes like literally every day, that would be entertaining in its own sense. Trading could be said to be a primary job that is also a secondary/side job. It gives you profits every now and then, but it isn't your main source. You also don't manage it every day, unless you're a day trader, cause that literally means you have to bear with it every single day. That's why some people like hodling instead, cause they just need to pop out every now and then.

Just do something, find a hobby you can do while checking charts and suff out. Might take some time out of researching though, so do be careful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 10, 2020, 07:15:45 AM
Why would you do that?
Have some fun of course.
What is all that profit for if you cannot even make a use of it?
Just hoarding money for the future? Yeah, it is boring but there are a lot of ways now for you to not get succumb by the darkness of being alone.  Grin
There is social media now, you could use that.
A lot can be done in the internet which is fun. Trading doesn't have to be focused on 24/7. There is still a need for relaxing to refresh your mind.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 10, 2020, 07:15:01 AM
no problem, I still enjoy it because it is still my main source of income at this time. if I am bored, then I will continue to remember my role as the economic responsible for my family. You must join a trading telegram group to anticipate inconvenience, and must prepare a special day just for a vacation to calm all your worries.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
January 10, 2020, 06:54:15 AM
I'm not a full time trader but how about you earning a lot from trading until you are no longer "forced" to chase more profits? I mean, have enough money that you can afford not to trade for a week, a month, or even longer.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
January 10, 2020, 06:40:52 AM
Nothing. You either just suck it all up, or move on from trading altogether. Most(or at least some) internet entrepreneurs(bloggers, YouTubers, people who do online gigs through sites like Fiverr, etc)  work alone at home too, so it's not like day trading is the only profession that's mostly being alone in front of a computer. You just have to find the job/profession that has the perfect balance between fun/not-boring and making good money.

Why not just go out with friends and socialize after like x hrs of trading or so?
Activity: 698
Merit: 251
January 10, 2020, 06:35:58 AM
One of the biggest cons of full time trading is being alone , boring sitting in front of computer watching charts data all the time from past 6 moths i am almost doing this and now because of this i am not able to focus on trades. i feel like quieting full time trading and go to job so i make some new friends and Socialness

Pages:
Jump to: