Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 44. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
FLS is giving free coins in every member of their telegram group.  join them and experience how fast and secure their transaction is.
Yes and i'm one of them who received 5 FLS lol. This is really amazing project that worth to invest.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
Fuloos coin is to be used in all over the world to purchase a product or pay someone using Fuloos as the payment method with community managers for each country. They are a distributed currency that is decentralized from any government meaning you have full control over your funds and giving you full accessibility to your coins.
Activity: 111
April 30, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
This coin is a very cool product! the prosperity of your team! Look forward to selling it on the market! I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching.
Activity: 28
April 30, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
Activity: 7
April 30, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
Great group
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
Why do we need to buy and hold fuloos coin today? Because fuloos is a great project teams are hardworking fast,safe and low fees you can buy fuloos today because its affordable all we need to do is support the project because soon the fuloos coin will be as precious as gold
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Fuloos is also resistant to hacks. They used Cryptographic algorithms to power the currency that are impossible to crack. Any attack on our account is deemed unprofitable and a waste of time. This is one quality I love Fuloos they do think of the welfare of their investors.

Wow, with this quality many investors will surely support their project. Fuloos team are so intelligent and they do think of the welfare of their investors. Thank you Fuloos Team you can assure that we will not stop supporting your project and we will go all to the moon.
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 08:23:24 AM
Fuloos is also resistant to hacks. They used Cryptographic algorithms to power the currency that are impossible to crack. Any attack on our account is deemed unprofitable and a waste of time. This is one quality I love Fuloos they do think of the welfare of their investors.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
FLS is giving free coins in every member of their telegram group.  join them and experience how fast and secure their transaction is.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
With the combination of a great team and promising roadmap, there's no other way for Fuloos but to go up! The best of luck for this project!

Yes, Fuloos has a team full of intelligent and hardworking developers and advisors. They are the ones who is responsible why Fuloos is now going up. This project would be successful in the near future and will become one of the top in cryptocurrency trading industry.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
Fuloos coin can be used anytime of the day providing a secure and reliable environment for merchants with no downtime. Nice concept and good luck.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
With the combination of a great team and promising roadmap, there's no other way for Fuloos but to go up! The best of luck for this project!
yes it is and they are teally thriving and usage of their service means a great deal of investment.
Fuloos is a coin like bitcoin. it is known that bitcoin and Fuloos coin have the same birthmarks,  i mean they became that popular before,  I dont know if my research are right but,  This coin will boom like bitcoin,  they are like brothers i think.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 08:14:27 AM
Fullos coin is the next digital currency to to be use all over the world with the fastest and most convenient payment transaction
This is one of kind online payment in crypto world. They give a lot of benifits, importance to all consumer and the team behind this projects helps our community to grow in terms of online payment.

Yes their team is very intelligent and hardworking. Thanks also to their advisors who also helps them in building this project. They do think the welfare of their consumers by having a fast transaction. I do hope they connect into every popular merchants all over the world.
very smart and full of brainiacs to sttend with every service there is to it. They should market this more and benefit frome it.
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 08:10:26 AM
Fullos coin is the next digital currency to to be use all over the world with the fastest and most convenient payment transaction
This is one of kind online payment in crypto world. They give a lot of benifits, importance to all consumer and the team behind this projects helps our community to grow in terms of online payment.

Yes their team is very intelligent and hardworking. Thanks also to their advisors who also helps them in building this project. They do think the welfare of their consumers by having a fast transaction. I do hope they connect into every popular merchants all over the world.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 08:09:04 AM
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 08:07:28 AM
yes it is and they are teally thriving and usage of their service means a great deal of investment.
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 08:02:15 AM
Activity: 378
April 30, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
If you want to invest or buy tokens/coin(cryptocurrency), i suggest you should try Fuloos.. If you're in doubt,, try to have time reading the white paper or atleast visit their website and see for yourself what Fuloos can offer and how high the potential of this project to succeed.. Its worth investing..
investment in this market will be very beneficial in terms of being successful. They have every resources and the team to make it.
And I believe that the team is capable to make this project a successful one.. And not just the concept, resources and the team,, ofcourse this project will succeed if we give our full support.. Lets all together tell the world how and what will Fuloos can do and what will be the benefits we can have..
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
Good news to all fuloos coin users they've just officially released a web-wallet to the public. It is easier to the users to control their wallet and their funds.
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
The good thing abaut fuloos is almost the same as bitcoin and other platform but the best thing in fuloos is the trnsaction speed and the low fees im not a big player in this industries and i cant afford to buy 1btc or 1eth an ordinary people wont spend that much because they are not a trader so if iam merchant i will choose fls because fls is for trader investors and for a simple person fls is for the masses.
Pages:
Jump to: