Pages:
Author

Topic: Fun and interactive way for token holding - page 3. (Read 430 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
January 24, 2020, 10:31:22 AM
Hello

I recently joined a project's event called Holders reward. But the only thing i have to do is hold tokens for a certain period of time.

I'm wondering if you know any fun and interactive token holding events (that does not include staking).

Or if you ever joined such an event what were you doing and was it interesting?

Thak you for your comments in advance.
Are you looking only to a project to have fun not to earn?

For staking the best choice is ETH and Dash i am not fun of tokens in terms of staking since we know that the tokens have fixed supply.

I actually find an interesting project before adbank where you are able to earn free tokens for just visiting any website and earn tokens for every ads.
 But i dont know if this things still working or they stop doing it because of low support from community, same thing with brave ads.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
January 24, 2020, 10:18:37 AM
Hello what is the purpose of the event you joined? This so called holders event? Can I see where is the link of that event? I'm just bit curious what would be the fun there if its only about holding tokens.

Or this you mean about certain projects that let you hold the tokens and give you certain token almost same with airdrop of NPXS (Pundi X). Am I right?
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
January 24, 2020, 09:49:39 AM
I have never participated in such an event by holding a token and will get rewarded with the specified time, and I think tokens like that tend to go down more because if more people participate, the more they sell and the price will continue to fall.
I am not at all interested in tokens like that. I better hold the tokens to the time I want or when the tokens go up, I sell it, it's the same as getting a reward from the sale.

Why not? why does not someone thinks of a way of where you hold tokens and by doing something interactive you can earn more?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
January 24, 2020, 09:35:44 AM
I have never participated in such an event by holding a token and will get rewarded with the specified time, and I think tokens like that tend to go down more because if more people participate, the more they sell and the price will continue to fall.
I am not at all interested in tokens like that. I better hold the tokens to the time I want or when the tokens go up, I sell it, it's the same as getting a reward from the sale.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
January 24, 2020, 09:23:03 AM
Hello

I recently joined a project's event called Holders reward. But the only thing i have to do is hold tokens for a certain period of time.

I'm wondering if you know any fun and interactive token holding events (that does not include staking).

Or if you ever joined such an event what were you doing and was it interesting?

Thak you for your comments in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: