Pages:
Author

Topic: Fundamental Analysis vs Technical Analysis on Altcoin Trading - page 2. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
You can not do technical analysis on altcoin trading because most of the indicators are never going to work the same as they do on forex/stocks/bonds markets, because they work by a very different way.
The price of altcoins is determined by bitcoin, and bitcoin price is only determined by news, speculations, whales, and a lot of thigs that are constantly moving the price.
If Bollinger bands are saying that the price will go up for X alt, but suddenly there are bad news, then it will drop, it is crazy.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
I have traded for 2 months ago, there is a lot of methodologies to invest that confused me. Fundamental Analysis vs Technical Analysis. Which one is better? Which one to go for? There can be different routes for different people. Do you believe in reading charts and looking at trends? Or do you believe in making investment decisions based on roadmap, whitepaper, DEV team?
When you trade altcoin in exchange, technical analysis is totall useless.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I have traded for 2 months ago, there is a lot of methodologies to invest that confused me. Fundamental Analysis vs Technical Analysis. Which one is better? Which one to go for? There can be different routes for different people. Do you believe in reading charts and looking at trends? Or do you believe in making investment decisions based on roadmap, whitepaper, DEV team?
Pages:
Jump to: