Pages:
Author

Topic: Fundraising scam ,the way I see new projects - page 5. (Read 10997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Project developers are in no risk at all ,the investors are the ones in total risk ,devs only have to tender a working project and ask people for funds ,who says ICO and IEO is not a favoured business? That's why we have many not working projects,fake ,scam and pump and dump projects in crypto space..I have make up my mind never to invest in fund raising projects anymore ,I can name 100s of coins with no ICO and No Premine that are doing very fine in this market condition ,they are just here for the fund raising
100 Coins? All of the ICO's/IEO's share the same model. I don't remember the last ICO project that blew up and actually profited the investors. The model I propose is, develop the damn coin, let it grow and have some market value. If it has some market value then the investors can pitch in to promote the coin with more funds and development. Otherwise, people will keep getting scammed in the name of ICO's.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
If you can't stand the risk, don't invest in a fundraising project, it's better to play safe in a campaign that has potential, although it doesn't guarantee success, but financially you have nothing to lose.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Project developers are in no risk at all ,the investors are the ones in total risk ,devs only have to tender a working project and ask people for funds ,who says ICO and IEO is not a favoured business? That's why we have many not working projects,fake ,scam and pump and dump projects in crypto space..I have make up my mind never to invest in fund raising projects anymore ,I can name 100s of coins with no ICO and No Premine that are doing very fine in this market condition ,they are just here for the fund raising
Pages:
Jump to: