Pages:
Author

Topic: Funfair (FUN) is burning 6 billion coins tomorrow - page 2. (Read 1716 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
FUN is burning tokens tomorrow, October 18th. They will be burning 6 Billion coins from the total supply. At current price that's an easy 3x minimum but I see 5 or 6x possible. Get in while you can. Bittrex has the highest volume. Don't say I didn't warn you.
And so? what's next from the funfair? The price just get another flash increase and this time another dip to the fun fair has come? But i don't think so if that could be possible in the future.
A short hype.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
Burning coins is nice way to get depth to your coin and healthy markets.
But it shouldn't be popular man. I makes me think "why did they ever release this much coin if they were gonna burn?"
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Here's the dev update:

https://funfair.io/funfair-company-update-16th-october-2017/

"We’re allocating 55%, the majority of the 11.173B tokens, to be burned. This equates to 6.173B tokens that will all be burned on October 18th (now we are clear of the Metropolis’ Byzantium hard fork) at 3pm GMT (4pm British Summer Time).

Burning tokens has the effect of taking them out of issuance. They will never become circulating tokens and so every other token holder benefits proportionally due to additional scarcity."
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
you got any source to this info ?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
FUN is burning tokens tomorrow, October 18th. They will be burning 6 Billion coins from the total supply. At current price that's an easy 3x minimum but I see 5 or 6x possible. Get in while you can. Bittrex has the highest volume. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Pages:
Jump to: