Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN][In Merit] Post Count Down To Your Next Rank Here. - page 2. (Read 18819 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 656
Seems like noone reads the rules of the thread. Maybe it's time to send a red message "hint hint"? I'm obviously not going to start tagging folks but I might consider a neutral even though I feel like neutral is a waste of effort.
Maybe it's not the time to conclude that anyone who violates the rules of this thread will get a neutral/red tag.
I tend to notice that the OP seems to fail to understand why the suggestion to lock this thread and create a new thread with self moderation is one of the best pieces of advice to prevent such things from recurring. OP should do it, or should I make one?
that is a better suggestion.
but you might be able to discuss it first with the OP, and of course also with the moderators if it's possible or allowed to lock old threads and create new threads.
considering before, Timelord2067 is also doing something similar regarding the threads it moderates. Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV (2023 Q1¾) [MODERATED] 🧐
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
Seems like noone reads the rules of the thread. Maybe it's time to send a red message "hint hint"? I'm obviously not going to start tagging folks but I might consider a neutral even though I feel like neutral is a waste of effort.
Maybe it's not the time to conclude that anyone who violates the rules of this thread will get a neutral/red tag.
I tend to notice that the OP seems to fail to understand why the suggestion to lock this thread and create a new thread with self moderation is one of the best pieces of advice to prevent such things from recurring. OP should do it, or should I make one?
The OP should be the 1 to make a new thread since it's his idea. Making a new thread in your name IMO would be a dick move although the intention is good. Maybe send him a pm?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2087
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
I'm trying to count down from now and if you guys have time then take that time to review which of my posts are worthy of your opinion.
Just trying my best as I make posts on every one I make.

My Countdown to: Hero Member
Number of Merit(s): 36

But why are you rushing to do it if you have a little time to read the rules of this thread? You should at least have less than 25 merits to post your countdown in this thread, are you read that?
legendary
I haven't checked your posting history, but it looks like you are very close to the next rank.
But why are you rushing to do it if you have a little time to read the rules of this thread? You should at least have less than 25 merits to post your countdown in this thread, are you read that?

Damn I passed that word.  Embarrassed

Thank you for reminding me that I will take the post back and it shouldn't be right now, maybe it's not my focus right now. lol
Do you know? You have a better chance of ranking up to hero member than the average joe. I think you just have to be patient and keep posting something constructive and quality, in fact I'm pretty sure you don't need this thread to rank up to Hero Member. Rest assured, these are just suggestions.

Oh yeah, next time don't ignore the rules of the thread wherever you want to post it.  Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
I haven't checked your posting history, but it looks like you are very close to the next rank.

Damn I passed that word.  Embarrassed

Thank you for reminding me that I will take the post back and it shouldn't be right now, maybe it's not my focus right now. lol
legendary
I'm trying to count down from now and if you guys have time then take that time to review which of my posts are worthy of your opinion.

Merit: 783

edit
I'm going to pull the countdown above because it's against the rules. I'm a little over the word.
Activity: 462
Merit: 307
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
My Countdown to full Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 24 21 17 15 14[ 13 10 9 8 6 Done

Only 24 21 1715 1413
10 9 8 6 Done merits left to reach the milestone of full member rank. I am very excited and very happy because I may soon touch the milestone of full member. Please help me to reach this milestone. Your kind help will help me achieve this rank.

@Patrol69 Congratulations, It is a pleasure for you to have achieved full member rank from member Rank. You have taken a step forward after your sufficient efforts. and next your target Sr. member you go forward your efforts will definitely be successful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 583
My Countdown to ___ Jr. Member
Number of Merit(s) left: 01

Thanks Guys
even after the 200 posts you made, you don't even have a post that deserves 1 Merit. and you force yourself to apply to this thread and invoke Merit. try harder, who knows your alt account will show up to share Merit.
97% of your posts are in the Bounty thread. then how do you hope there will be people who review your posts?
Activity: 430
Merit: 0
My Countdown to ___ Jr. Member
Number of Merit(s) left: 01

Thanks Guys
Activity: 448
Merit: 294
My Countdown to FullMember Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 25  23 17 15 11

Thanks guys
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
My Countdown to Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 2

Thanks guys Smiley

As per the new rules of countdown you can give countdown only once per week. You probably did the countdown once on March 12th but you did the countdown again on March 16th. You will now have to wait seven days for the countdown to resume. You follow the rules of this topic well and then give the countdown.

Number of Merit(s) left: 5  4

Thanks guys Smiley

• We know you would like your count down post to be on the last page of the thread for better visibility, but making a countdown post on every page is Spam and that's not so cool, So you are required to only ask (make a count down post) once in a 7 days period.

Thanks to everyone, I got 10 merits for member rank.  Everyone pray for me that I can do something good here.

LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
Number of Merit(s) left: 2

Thanks guys Smiley

As per the new rules of countdown you can give countdown only once per week. You probably did the countdown once on March 12th but you did the countdown again on March 16th. You will now have to wait seven days for the countdown to resume. You follow the rules of this topic well and then give the countdown.

Thanks guys Smiley

• We know you would like your count down post to be on the last page of the thread for better visibility, but making a countdown post on every page is Spam and that's not so cool, So you are required to only ask (make a count down post) once in a 7 days period.

My Countdown to Senior Member Rank
Number of Merits left: 23

Smiley

Best wishes to you.  Your rank will change very soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
My Countdown to Senior Member Rank
Number of Merits left: 23

Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 541
He just got on my ignore list. The jokes he makes here have made it even more difficult for him to earn merit without quality posting capital. After registering on the forum, he immediately begged here hoping for mercy from other users to give him merit. Very unfunny to me, he came here without capital, what can I give.  Huh

By some indications, BD Technical is alt of naim027. Of course, there is very little material to assess the similarity and this is just my subjective opinion. But from the data that I received, this version is the place to be. But the fact that BD Technical is not new to the forum is obvious.
It's very clear, the goal is to beg for merit here to cross-breed with his Alt account. BD Technical is not new to forums very clearly, he so quickly found this thread after it was listed on the forum.
After I searched for naim027, I found this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59662576 in his profile. He tried to do the same trick he had done before. Your suspicions are so basic that in fact I have never hesitated to include BD Technical on my ignore list.

Thanks guys Smiley
You shouldn't even try to ask for merits with your current forum activity/posting style. Posting only in bounty threads wouldn't help you fetch merits. I wanted to help you out, but stepped back after checking your habit. Try to be active in discussion threads, help others with any technical knowledge you got, then you might earn some merits. Best of luck to you as well!

I am very sorry that I made a mistake in the first place. At first I could not understand. I understood when I researched. There is so much to do here. So I started doing a lot of research. Very soon I will provide graphic design and web development services. Everyone pray for me. thank you
Merit: 755
I'm sure he's not new to the forum. he just went to this thread to beg. he doesn't read and makes jokes. he will just wait for people to give Merit, or he will distribute from his alt.
I will ignore it. so if he comes back to this thread I hope will not find it.
This is the second case I've encountered this week on this thread. If he signed up for an account on March 10 and until now has only 10 posts.
His first post was about the Pie contest. Well, the fifth post is directly here to leave the hitug app backwards to the next rank which requires 10 merits.

Related to merit and activity, he probably ignored the pinned FAQ: Everything you need to know about forums' activity, account ranks and merit which should be read first.

The first case was on another account that made a countdown to the next rank but almost all of its posts were reports of bounties campaigns it participated in.
Since I am not an expert in searching, but I have a mind like Ratimov.

Number of Merit left: 9
Hi my friend Madu$11. Actually I want to help you to send some merit to you, but my question is where do I start?
[snip]

if anyone ever gives an account like that Merit, I'm afraid he will bring his bounty account farm to this thread and share Merit to each account alt.
https://ninjastic.space/user/Madu$11
Not knowing where to help as all the posts were spent on the bounties report. I no longer look at https://ninjastic.space/user/Madu$11 because from my press show posts already shows a series of bounties reports.

Until now I have always tried not to press the merit button on accounts like that. Maybe my concern is the same as what you said. In fact, I suspect that if such an account has appeared in a thread like this, it is likely that it is tired of making bounties reports and may want to join the signature campaign.

Now the Countdown to the next rank application has been removed.
https://ninjastic.space/post/61878658
Activity: 952
Merit: 541
You apply here without reading the rules, doesn't it look very ridiculous. Nothing breaks your heart, they want you to try to get more merit than having to beg here.
Do not rush to get Merit at the mercy of others without improving the quality of the post. Try to provide something of value to us, merit will come to you. Don't give up easily, criticism is not to bring down, accept criticism as motivation that makes you even better than before.
I'm sure he's not new to the forum. he just went to this thread to beg. he doesn't read and makes jokes. he will just wait for people to give Merit, or he will distribute from his alt.
I will ignore it. so if he comes back to this thread I hope will not find it.
He just got on my ignore list. The jokes he makes here have made it even more difficult for him to earn merit without quality posting capital. After registering on the forum, he immediately begged here hoping for mercy from other users to give him merit. Very unfunny to me, he came here without capital, what can I give.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: