Pages:
Author

Topic: Funniest Bitcoin story ever! - page 4. (Read 7651 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 29, 2018, 03:42:11 AM
funniest story or crazy story is about hungry developer who bought two pizzas with 10,000 coins (back then it was little known digital currency) now you guess right it was 10,000 bitcoins. all this happened in 2010. those 10,000 coins were worth 40$ at that time. You can just imagine his feelings and thoughts when he saw 19,800$ value by the end of 2017.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:29:59 AM
To invest in bitcoins, understand bitcoin!

These fraudsters can use these trickery to cheat, and use people's psychology of high return on BTC investment!

To invest in digital currency, we should learn about digital money first.

Blind investment is a big risk!
Activity: 24
January 29, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
Hi, Buddies

It was funny ever...

Poor Granny and Granpa , no one informed them what is bitcoin adn how to get bitcoin...

I think, they was deceive them..

I think it was better , tp teach or inform old parent.Especially, Granny what is Bitcoin and how to get it..
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 03:04:57 AM
Okay...so I have a funny Bitcoin story for you which I heard from a friend.

A middle-aged couple bought 1 BTC for a 1000 USD recently. They were happy beyond what can be described in words at the good deal they had got. So they got in touch with my friend to ask him about how they could sell it. He sent them the links to various medium articles and blogposts on how to buy and sell bitcoin. The couple got in touch with him again and told him that they had failed to sell the bitcoin. So my friend went and met them. They then "showed" him their bitcoin. It was a plastic coin with the Bitcoin symbol on it!

So conclusion, educated yourself before investment  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 26
January 29, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Okay...so I have a funny Bitcoin story for you which I heard from a friend.

A middle-aged couple bought 1 BTC for a 1000 USD recently. They were happy beyond what can be described in words at the good deal they had got. So they got in touch with my friend to ask him about how they could sell it. He sent them the links to various medium articles and blogposts on how to buy and sell bitcoin. The couple got in touch with him again and told him that they had failed to sell the bitcoin. So my friend went and met them. They then "showed" him their bitcoin. It was a plastic coin with the Bitcoin symbol on it!
Pages:
Jump to: