Pages:
Author

Topic: future?? - page 17. (Read 3285 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 01:35:23 PM
All of us are speculating the price of one coin some of altcoin was only use for pump and dump token to gain more btc. And we dont know until when does cryptocirrency exists. We
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 01:28:52 PM
No one can determine how long crypto will last, but m sure it will last long, and besides government has no power to kill cryptocurrency, cryptos has been so popular through out the world and many people are holding one crypto or the other, the significance of cryptos is what we should embrace and not when it will die.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
April 21, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
I understand that now the states are more tolerant of cryptocurrency, and this is a very good sign
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
April 21, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
It is possible that in the end the crypto currency will completely die out, but it will not happen soon, as the popularity of the crypto currency is growing every day and new investors are coming to the market.
It will not die out the cryptocurrency it will still be popular in the future. The price will be growing each day so actually I can't see it will die because still users being involve in crypto. Government may involved but cannot stop what's ahead in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
April 21, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
In my opinion crypto won't die. It is just the beginning of all. Of course only the legit and successful projects will survive.  A lot of people are already invested in cryptocurrencies but still many do not know anything about it. But the government can't stop this technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
April 21, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

The first thing you need to know - investing in cryptocurrencies - is very risky. And you can earn money and lose them here.  Second - goverments can not block the cryptocurrency - they will find a way to regulate it and make a profit. How long will the market be and its growth - no one knows. I think that this technology is the our future, we need only to examine it better.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 21, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
What is this coin? In every investment, there's no assurance all is about taking up the risk.

Base on what I believed, crypto's are here to stay.

Can crypto die?
Die in a way that the seven continents will strictly prohibit the usage of it which is likely not going to happen.

They can only ban but they can't literally kill crypto.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
April 21, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
We can't predict anything like that, blockchain is a new tech and it will take a lot of time until people use it so right now we are still in the beginning phase with more adopting coming a few years to come. Government can't kill crypto because it's peer to peer and the only way to kill crypto is by shutting down the internet which is unlikely but they can hinder the growth of crypto.
Activity: 798
April 21, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
the world of cryptocurrency is such that we can not go on to expect the coin prices to be stable, for the endurance of crypto I see it will continue to persist in the long run and now it will continue to run. I see the crypto will grow and the government will not be able to kill bitcoin in any way.
Activity: 216
April 21, 2018, 01:05:18 PM
It is possible that in the end the crypto currency will completely die out, but it will not happen soon, as the popularity of the crypto currency is growing every day and new investors are coming to the market.
Activity: 336
April 21, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Not bad BTC if going strong day by day and all other Alt. coins too going side by side so need not to worry about future it will be brighter than past so carry on and you will be the winner at last.
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
April 21, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

Crypta can not die too soon. I do not see how it could be forbidden around the world and especially why it would be forbidden. It does not affect national currencies or influence the politics of a social class.
What can be forbidden is the conversion to fiat, where the governments/banks can block deposits and withdrawals to/from crypto exchanges.
Fortunately some higher officials see crypto as useful.

--ypsi
Activity: 42
April 21, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
We can’t predict something
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 05:55:05 AM
Crypto will not die during the following years. This is only the beginning of a new era.
Activity: 476
April 21, 2018, 05:53:01 AM
everyone knows the price of crypto must always go up. Nothing is fixed. Not crypto its name if not price fluctuations. Because every day supply and demand of different people. The government can not kill crypto, because crypto is not controlled by the government.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 21, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

Crypta can not die too soon. I do not see how it could be forbidden around the world and especially why it would be forbidden. It does not affect national currencies or influence the politics of a social class.
Activity: 322
April 21, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
The future may not be so good. The reason is banal. There was growth, now a fall. The market is a speculative tool that can not go in one direction, well, it's impossible to earn everything at once, so the market always throws out those who enter the last car, on top of growth. In addition, there is a law of supply and demand in the market, which is nothing more than the behavior of a crowd that is driven by news, then there, if few people lose a percentage of assets, then the market will be frozen in a flat until the most patient will beat them.
Activity: 139
April 21, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
If a law in certain country or let say all countries is mandated and already been approved that crypto can be used as their second way of payment between traders/ market-customer then cryto's future is certain.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
the future of bitcoin and altcoin is good for me now cryptocurrency is already much in the know people and many people want to invest there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 21, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
The last thing we need is crypto hysteria! Crypto is not dying, you can be sure of that, when you took the highs in your stride, do the same for the lows, be smart and invest wisely without panicking.
Pages:
Jump to: