Pages:
Author

Topic: future about Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 21443 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 30, 2017, 01:05:07 AM
In November, more Chinese Exchange will reopen. What is your opnion about the Bitcoin industry?

If this true, that chinese exchange will reopen again,  i think its a such a good news to us,  because chinese government has a big influence in bitcoin and if they really coming back again theres a big event to wait,  bitcoin will pump huge than what it is before so brace your self bitcoin holder and see what happens next after chinese government joined the party again. Bitcoin future will surely comes to more successful.

On the contrary, I believe otherwise. I agree that they have a big influence, before, but when they decided to left bitcoin, they have lost that leverage. And I also doubt that there will be a pump as well. Investors still remember what they have done before when they go, the market crash although bitcoin has already recovered. Everything is perfect now, Japan took the lead together with South Korea. We prefer they don't enter the picture and make another disruption.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
October 30, 2017, 12:58:12 AM
In November, more Chinese Exchange will reopen. What is your opnion about the Bitcoin industry?

Are you referring to Huobi who recently open? or more Chinese exchanges are soon to be open in November?

My opinion is that it will not greatly affect the market price because as I understand it, they will disallow BTC/CNY pairing. And besides we already surpassed the China effect already, investors and market are doing just fined without the Chinese exchanges so I guess they are no longer a major force in the bitcoin ecosystem. If they decided to go back then its ok, if not then much better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 12:56:00 AM

If this true, that chinese exchange will reopen again,  i think its a such a good news to us,  because chinese government has a big influence in bitcoin and if they really coming back again theres a big event to wait,  bitcoin will pump huge than what it is before so brace your self bitcoin holder and see what happens next after chinese government joined the party again. Bitcoin future will surely comes to more successful.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 30, 2017, 12:40:44 AM

do you have any kind of news about these, because i always thought it is the other way around. meaning the Chinese exchanges close in November because they are currently open! maybe i am missing something since i stopped reading any Chinese news some time ago.
China has lost the  effect on the market. the news no longer has the effects they have in the past. people are weary of them repeating the same thing and the FUDsters repeating the same lies so nobody pays attention anymore.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 12:15:27 AM
I think this is good news, the price increase on crypto is likely to happen so we are ready to be ready to welcome the highest price in november
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
October 29, 2017, 11:48:53 PM
Its good to be back that the chinese exchange will re open soon. Although the chinee have banned it once the bitcoin.For bitcoin its a big oppurtunity and make the bitcoin will rising up again.my opinion about the bitcoin industry is if there's more people want the bitcoin back in their country then do it. Forgive their sin and forget what happen. Its good oppurtunity to the bitcoin to start again with the other countrt who banned it and its also its higher up the popularity of the bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 11:14:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: