Pages:
Author

Topic: Future and current Humanity, Bitcoin, Gold and Fiat. - page 3. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
The USA is not the whole world. Other states continue to live and back up their paper money with gold and foreign exchange reserves. If all states acted like the US government in 1971, chaos would have set in the world. I already wonder why the dollar is still the world currency and is popular without being backed by gold or another recognized asset.
Gold has existed for thousands of years, while cryptocurrency lasts only ten years. We do not yet know in which direction our financial system will develop further and how firmly cryptocurrency will take its place in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Hello fellow humans, My name is irrelevant but the message I bring is not. I am not here to make any more fiat money or bitcoin or here for any merit or reputation, I just here to give my two senses about economics, common and logical, not to many people use these now a days.

I blame the school systems and religions for they teach people what to think and not how to. I will not be giving my two cents because we don`t even have cents in circulation in the country I reside in (Canada), Which makes no sense.

Like What is this?
I pay 6$ for 3 coffee`s (I split my orders)
most pay $6.45 for the same thing (they get double taxed not splitting orders)

https://i.imgur.com/kVm7NzX.png proof of being ripped off, sorry the picture is bad, $2.00 for 1 coffee, $6.45 for 3.

A double tax for spending more money?  I understand people won`t be able to sell items at the dollar store if you double tax the cheaper items, but why punish the people buying more items or charging more for quality products? This has to be the most bullshit double tax in the history of humanity.

Since this picture they upped the price a little, now I lose 2 cents dust every time I go to buy two coffee`s because it is $4.03, and we can`t give them $4.03 we have to give them $4.05 because we round up, because we don`t have cents or the penny like we used to because of inflation the penny`s metals is actually worth 5 cents to make. So guess what I still split my coffee`s and get them both for $4.00 instead of $4.05 or $6.50 if I get 3, I split them all for 6 still. I lose dust every transaction or the business's I deal with do.

^ I know future generations are going to look at this and be like wtf were these people smoking, because I still am.

Anyways before I get into bitcoin I want to talk about fiat a little more, in fact just watch the first 9 minutes of this please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LszOt51OjXU Bitcoin Beyond the bubble

So now I hope you understand why bitcoin is around, our money used to be backed by gold before Nixon en$laved us all, he did not want to be JFK 2.0ed in 1971.
Roosevelt stole pretty much all the gold anyways with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102 Executive Order 6102 required all persons to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, all but a small amount of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates owned by them to the Federal Reserve.

Now they print money out of thin air, it`s called fiat, in unlimited amounts, while the rest of us work for it. We give our limited time for their unlimited supply, and here is the kicker they tax us on it, 30% here where I live.
So that is 130% of my work I give for free, for some delusional monopoly money.
We are endless $laves to fiat and they turned all the real worlds wealth (gold) into something no different than monopoly money.
Bitcoin solves us being unlimited $laves, by only being a certain amount of it that cannot be duplicated and not being able to be made out of thin air, They also cannot just steal it from us in person like they did before, they need to know our key.

They had to stop backing the money with gold because they were fractional reserve banking, banks were spending money they did not even have, spending others moneys. That is why you see all these banker bailouts.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/File:Jonny1000thetimes.png Genesis block message.

But anyways, I found a problem with limited supplies in a huntercoin alt blockchain coin.

It shows the ending of mining and what happens and what is happening. It is a simulation of bitcoin and gold.
So "fiat" might actually be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TLFyK_3Pk The simulation explained a little.

Now I am not saying the current fiat is good, if anything it`s a $cam, but we could make a fiat that is legit and backed by time and distribute the supply equally amongst all participants in the network. So it would actually be fiat backed by time, kind of how it took time to mine the gold and bring it back home. We knew it took time to get the gold in the past and that is why we valued it so much as a currency. In sense it would be a limited and unlimited supply, limited to the point where you die and unlimited to the point where what happens in this simulation does not happen in real life.

If we cap supply of money and do not cap supply of human population we run into some serious problems in the future. As limited supplies become more limited.

With the current system now, I don`t think you guys realize yet, but because of some dumdums thing called "interest" everyone is going to become "rich" in the end anyways. If we don`t have to pay back this "debt".
Think about it, you have 20 million in a account, you can`t even spend the interest each month if you wanted to.

TL:DR I hope some smart wiz kid or elders read all of this and can fix our world for the future of our kind, sincerely another human that does not have much time left and sucks at coding and public speaking, but can see the end game of everything.
Pages:
Jump to: